[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your property now belongs to Negan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
what do?
>>
Pretend to join.
Rocket launcher their ass.
Why he didn't have the rocket launcher mained confuses me.
>>
>>63587221
An RPG would take enough time to setup for the baddies to blow your asses away. But we know our gang will somehow wipe out the Saviors out anyways sooooo... lmao I aint mad
>>
Me? I'd turn around 360 degrees and walk straight away. Nothing personal... Heh
>>
>>63587146
tip their bikes over and run
>>
They're not like the wolves where they'll kill your first then take your shit, at least these guys have the common courtesy to let one live.
>>
What's the pronunciation of Negan, I've only ever read it. Like Megan? Or Neegan?
>>
>>63587685
>Neegan
Like your joint, brah
>>
>>63587146
is he not down with OPP?
>>
>>63587685
Did you not fucking see the scene I made this thread about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6i0xd7Ksuc
>>
We will see Negan after Batman v Superman... does that not freak anybody else out?
>>
File: NEGAN.webm (642 KB, 272x212) Image search: [Google]
NEGAN.webm
642 KB, 272x212
>>63587997
I hate thinking that far ahead.
>>
>be of asian descent
>Your property now belongs to Negan
Have my last moments on this earth be of me fapping in front of a group of startled, disgusted, awe-struck, and confused raiders. And hope that having my head stoved in with a baseball bat is a consciously fast way to go.
>>
is Negan a big guy?
>>
File: Dibujo.jpg (39 KB, 635x355) Image search: [Google]
Dibujo.jpg
39 KB, 635x355
>>63587969

Okay, fuck you a lot, person who uploaded that video.
>>
>>63587146
Laugh, tell them they look like faggots, and suicide by biker gang.
>>
When they saw them in the road they should of not slowed down and just plowed thru them I mean a bunch of bikers making a road block how does that end well
>>
>>63591314
I thought the same thing worse that could happen is they blow out their tires getting shot at and then get stuck but then who cares the bikers will at least be knocked down long enough to let them get to their weapons.
>>
>>63587146
>y-you too
>>
>>63591314
Imagine they just reversed

>aright come on get out..hey HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOUR STUFF BELONGS TO NEGAN
>>
>>63591452
Kek
Well depending on how armed they were they could of had a chance if Sasha and Daryl used the rifles while Abe readied the launcher
What I wanna know is do they now have the launcher or somehow they overlook it and not take the truck
>>
>>63591494
I'm pretty sure negan's legion took everything, the truck, darryl's crossbow, sasha's virginity, everything.
>>
I thought the the ginger dude was going to pull out his grenade launcher and blow them the fuck out
>>
have white reach out to black and move the brown through yellow territory. Uncle Sam can deal with Gemma while I take Mr Mayem on a ride through flavor country.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.