[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here have their own movie nights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1449956811665.jpg (49 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1449956811665.jpg
49 KB, 600x338
Anyone else here have their own movie nights?
>>
>>63585989
if by "own" you mean "completing by yourself" then yes, i have my own movie nights
>>
File: pepe suicide.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>>63585989
>we're supposed to be mocking these people
>they look like they're having fun
>tfw I would kill to have friends like this to watch movies and play vidya with instead of the endless days of solitude and loneliness
>shooting myself with that gun I bought a few weeks ago looks mighty enticing now

fuck you OP
>>
I actually have the rights over my book, I just recently got the letter saying it is registered in the National Liblary thing of my country, now I am just looking for someone to publish it
>>
>>63586083
I always think this but when I go out with friends the whole time im just thinking about wanting to go home.
>>
>>63586083
Why don't jocks/alphas hang out with people like this? Is it because they think they're better than them?
>>
>>63586717

>think

nothing to "think" about, they are objectively better
>>
>>63586083
Eh, they're not that great. I have a group of friends like this and spending time with them just kind of makes me want to kill myself.

Since I don't have a better option than them, I convince myself that I just prefer solitude.
>>
>>63585989
I can only imagine how bad that room smells
>>
>>63585989
6/8 of these guys are overweight
>>
>>63587123
We just call them americans over here buddy.
>>
>>63585989
But they're playing MtG, not watching movies.
>>
>>63586083
at least kill some chads while you're at it
>>
>>63587052

No, you can't. The majority of those guys are morbidly obese and probably can't even fit properly in a shower. And even if they had the ample space, they still wouldn't be able to make the twists and turns necessary to reach every bodily cavity, crease and orifice.

What does this mean? It means that in every crack or fat fold their body has, there's an accumulation of filth, feces, rotten food, grease, and sweat. All of it has been fermenting for who knows how long since water doesn't reach those places. They are physically unable to clean those areas so all that filth keeps fermenting and permeting an odour that cannot be described. Let's not forget that their massive asscracks most likely have smears of shit that will never truly be washed away. You do not want to sit in a tight space with these people.
>>
>>63587329
This is serious autism here.
>>
>>63585989
>>63585989
those two fat guys look exactly the same, are they related? If so, somebody needs to go to jail
>>
File: BrFltzSCIAAwBkM.jpg (30 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
BrFltzSCIAAwBkM.jpg
30 KB, 599x337
dude at the bottom left is married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8
>>
>>63585989
The sad part is that they are probably nice people that turned into caricatures of human beings.
>>
File: 1448775776016.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1448775776016.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>63587432
That's sweet
>>
>>63586083
Spending time with turbonerds is actually painfully awkward if you're not one yourself. I tried being more social by hanging out with some I met through a friend at a New Year's party, it sucked and I ended up going back to spending nearly all of my time outside of work alone. Spending hours talking about comic books and playing games of D&D where people took roleplaying seriously was not for me.
>>
>>63587432
And his wife will be a widow within 5 years because he's going to die from being so fat he can't even walk down the street.
>>
>>63585989
They look really happy. They probably actually enjoy watching flicks. I wish I could have friends to watch movies with and actually have fun for once.
>>
>>63585989

I can smell the funk from this photo. Ugh.
>>
The problem I have with movie nights is the pressure to deliver. I don't like doing much research into movies before I decide to watch them and always prefer to watch something I haven't seen before.

My friends can't take a movie for what it is. It has to be exciting or captivating straight away. I can watch a bad or subpar movie and still take something away from the experience. If I pick a movie my friends don't like it becomes a very uncomfortable experience for me.

They aren't total plebs but I find it easier to just watch movies alone for this reason.
>>
>>63585989

me with the checkered shirt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.