[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he autistic? https://youtu.be/h5u1mAMMIms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: krampus3.jpg (34 KB, 702x336) Image search: [Google]
krampus3.jpg
34 KB, 702x336
Is he autistic?

https://youtu.be/h5u1mAMMIms
>>
>>63585366

If you want autism. Here you go. Warning: It's smug pretentious garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEOFW_uyYFo
>>
>le any behavior or thought which is remotely nonconformist or original is autism meme
vaccinate yourself
>>
I liked his fight about Clerks II vs Red State vs Chasing Amy
>>
File: takbir.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
>>63585462
Tarantino vs Nolan vs Max Landis movie fights when???
>>
Ehrm, guys....?
>>
>>63585366
I liked him in this 2bh
>>
>>63585366
Much better than that queer Max landis tb.h fa.m
>>
>Doug Benson is back next week

See you in 2 weeks!
>>
Successful writer/director/producer who is also autistic? No.
>>
>>63585366
Yes.
>>
>implying Max isnt top entertainment to watch
>>
>>63588119
Was that the extremely boring guy from a month back? Why they bring him back over Comicbookgirl? She was atleast entertaining with her stupidity
>>
>>63588834
It's discount Dude Weed Lmao
>>
>>63588834
Dan is literally the only interesting guy to watch from all their guests/crew
>>
>>63589100
I like Alicia Malone. The fight with Elijah Wood was good. Chris Stuckmann is pretty solid and grounded.
>>
>>63589100
I like Dan and Mike Carlson. Spencer is okay sometimes

They need to get Elijah Wood back on
>>
>>63589389
That episode where Spencer was getting Dan mad as fuck. I like him more now. Still love Dan most though.
>>
>>63589389
Pretty much only those 3 guys, yeah.
And that skinnier dude from that other utube channel(smosh knows or whatever)
>>
>>63589151
>I like Alicia Malone.
>>
i fucking hate this faggot so much

everything about him, the only figure in hollywood i actually hate besides that pedo in France
>>
>>63590006
She's the most solid female fighter they have. And I liked her alternate Harry Potter pitch.
>>
>>63589564
Oh yeah, the schmoes. I like both the schmoes guys but the shorter one is better. Mark, I think.
>>
He is a manchild.
Dunno how much of a difference there is.

And not sure if I should be one to talk.

Hmm. This thread has put me in a very uncomfortable place.
>>
>>63585554

My dick was roused until I saw her shirt, then everything stopped and I just felt confusion. I don't even know what's going on any more.
>>
>>63588900
I oddly like stoners and much stoner comedy, even if I have never inhaled and don't care for the smell. Yet I don't care for Benson. Even hearing Smith smoking up and coughing during some podcasts is getting annoying. Kinda explains him sucking Trank's dick kore than usual for his guests and praising his dumbass pseudo-real and gritty FF flop.
>>
>>63585554
Oh noes. Ben converted little Harley to Islam?!
>>
>>63585366
>Movie Fights
>Bald guy inserts Social Justice comment every chance he gets
>Some random girl acts like she knows things about things
>One person is mildly interesting

Where's my trashman.jpeg?
>>
If Dan stopped slouching so much and got fit, I'd suck his dick.
>>
Kevin Smith is based
>>
>>63591257
He's not bad at all. He has to control his stories though. It's not Kevin Smith's Movie Fights. But they all go off a lot of the times too. So I wasn't too mad.
>>
>>63591305
Totally. I like it when he goes on and on for an hour during his QandA's or podcasts, but it gets old.
>>
>>63585366
Movie Fights sucks, but you have to say that whether you agree with him or not, Smith is objectively entertaining. He made some fun movies, he has lots of stories and opinions on just about everything. He is indeed cringeworthy at times, but the guy is a fat fanboy that got to make movies and run elbows with a lot of really famous actors/directors/artists. It's kind of a charmed life tobehonest.
>>
>>63591372
Plus, Chasing Amy was dope.
>>
He gushes over his fans that gush on him. He's a cool did.
>>
>>63591454
*dude
>>
File: 1448947100569.gif (1 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1448947100569.gif
1 MB, 360x360
>>63585462
>a single comment with just the time stamp "3:17"
>it has 9 thumbs up
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.