[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aweful cgi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: xmen.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xmen.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
Why is the quality of cgi moving backwards?
Pic related, its the new xmen movie.
>>
>>63585208

Remember how Smaug didn't look like shit in the actual movie? Never judge CG from a trailer
>>
>>63585208
Holy shit, you're right OP. I mean there's literally NOT A SINGLE CHANCE that they'll improve the CGI for the actual movie and THAT JUST GOT TO BE the 100% finalized version.

These damn blockbusters nowadays.
>>
>>63585294
Well I hope not, they did keep the shitty looking banners falling on top off Bilbo though
>>
>>63585208
it's cheaper and easier so they rely on it too much
>>
File: 1411567078461.webm (3 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1411567078461.webm
3 MB, 1920x800
>>63585294
>>63585294
>Remember how Smaug didn't look like shit in the actual movie?
>Smaug
>didn't look like shit in the actual movie
>>
>>63585478
Oh my god I forgot how bad the gold looked.
>>
>>63585478

Was that supposed to prove me wrong?
>>
Just like my PS3
>>
>>63585398
If it is not finalized, then why do they show it off in the trailer, why not slap a bit of the storyboard in there while they are at it. It wont impress or generate buzz seeing PsOne tier graphics.
>>
>>63585560
>lightning that can be followed with a slow pan
Jesus christ.
>>
Average people don't care about the quality of cgi as long as it's cgi, they want good grafix that's bad enough so they still can tell it's cgi
>>
>>63585560

Is storm made by light?
>>
>>63585640
how autistic you got to be to complain about this?
>>
>>63585560
>materializing from a lightning strike
Oh we're going there, huh?
>>
>>63585560
S-she's hot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.