[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>used to create funny and unique videos >now full blown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 35
File: 1408951733793.png (233 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
1408951733793.png
233 KB, 500x437
>used to create funny and unique videos
>now full blown /pol/itician who spends his time working out and yelling at liberals in some random comedy club

What went wrong?
>>
Is he ever gonna cut the fat or would that oppose his quirky gross greaseball look?
>>
File: 1447540900549.jpg (73 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
1447540900549.jpg
73 KB, 214x317
>>63584515
>mfw treading on eggshells
>>
Because despite all his hatred of marketing companies trying to seem "underground", he is just as guilty of changing his positions entirely based on trends.
>>
>>63584515
>funny, ambitious guy has a lot of creative energy with nowhere to put it in real life
>decides to make videos with his phone and put them on youtube, hoping they find their audience
>thinks his videos are funny, but has a healthy amount of self-doubt that motivates him to make actually creative and unique comedy
>modest success and praise ensue, feels good about himself so far
>ups his effort and time, starts putting more money into videos occasionally to create something more long-form with higher production values
>more positive feedback
>decides to post about his work on 4chan, thinking it suits their sensibilities and will help him gain popularity
>works well
>more videos
>more viralling
>gets pitifully small following
>virals to the point of spamming
>following grows, showing up to his open mics to circlejerk and yell old punchlines at him
>stops putting effort in videos, too assured of himself as a comedy genius because of his devoted dick suckers
>>
>last video was 2 weeks ago
JUST
>>
>>63584752
>>63584689
>>63584587
>>63584515
Mad redditor SJW libtard cunts from tumblr detected

Did his latest standup routine trigger you too much? Poor landwhale mao
>>
File: 1442101402592.jpg (194 KB, 1106x1920) Image search: [Google]
1442101402592.jpg
194 KB, 1106x1920
The #CallOnMe and neo-nazi messiah bits are literally exactly the same kind of material as he's always produced
>>
>>63584976
You do realize his routine is fucking satire, right?
Just how fucking stupid are you /pol/tards?
>>
>>63584515
Nothing went wrong. The latest standup was aces.
>>
>>63584515
>h3h3 butthurt because his idol hates him
>h3h3 fans start talking shit about hyde
>>
File: sam hyde shot dead.jpg (48 KB, 1024x474) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde shot dead.jpg
48 KB, 1024x474
>>63584515
His videos are still good but he can only be so successful because of his subject matter. He's eking out a living from Youtube shekels and bitcoin donations.

I think he went to Rhode Island School of Design too which is a great school, now he trolls 4chan for shekels..
>>
File: 1445414095400.jpg (138 KB, 966x1010) Image search: [Google]
1445414095400.jpg
138 KB, 966x1010
>>63585140
So after all of these years you don't think they believe in anything that they preach?
>>
>>63584515

>used to create funny and unique videos

Shit taste you fucking pleb. That one TedTalks interview pissed me the fuck off, I don't care if he was being sarcastic or trying to prove a point.
>>
>>63585209
I don't get that comparison at all. completely different kind of humor
>>
>>63584515
>white trash
>>
>>63585436
He copied Sam's mind=blown video and didnt add a link to it or acknowledge it til a lot of people called him out, plus his whole reaction video shtick is really similar to a lot of Sam's "online creatives" website/kickstarter reaction vids, its pretty clear he took a lot of influence from Sam and just appealed to reddit/teenagers more to cash in
>>
Just look at his fucking face... C'mon...
>>
>>63584515
Hey sam, is this you? I went to school with you.

Anyway, there are a ton of photos on facebook which indicate that they are pretty deep into production for something video
>>
Hey sam, if this is you, then I wrote your middle name as my hash, #middlenamehere

I was at school with you at CMU. Remember this?

https://youtu.be/zp3nURYsedg

What tv are you working on?
>>
he's just off the radar until the neo-nazi backlash dies down. a lot of pissed of progressive students want his bleached scalp right now
>>
Craig VOGEL, that fat penguin looking fuck
>>
>>63584515
I really liked his scifi parody Jaihoo.
He should have continued with that kind of humor.
With scifi you have the benefit of people not thinking it is satire.
>>
>>63584515
>was never funny
>continues to be not funny
>>
File: the hyde.jpg (302 KB, 1106x1920) Image search: [Google]
the hyde.jpg
302 KB, 1106x1920
>>63587657
fuck OFF
>>
File: Samhydechoke4.jpg (55 KB, 607x609) Image search: [Google]
Samhydechoke4.jpg
55 KB, 607x609
>choking women

What's this asshole's problem?
>>
>>63585036
The way he kept slamming everything he walked past was hilarious.
>>
File: 1444050565661.jpg (129 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1444050565661.jpg
129 KB, 607x608
>>63587687
>>
>>63585552
It's not really similar at all, and as much as some parts of online creatives was great, Sam can't help himself but insert really grating shit into it, like doing a fifth grade impression of every person who isn't speaking English. h3h3 actually does some editing and gets rid of stuff that isn't so good in hindsight. We actually just found out that he made a whole video and decided not to upload because of it.
If it was anyone other than Sam in KStv, you'd say "that asshole yelling Dyke Pussy at a high pitch is annoying."
>>
The effort and commitment mde has put into some of their videos is insane. Have they had any financial success for all the work?
>>
>>63588369
His best video is stil "Natisha gets whats coming to her." I'm going to go look it up.

https://youtu.be/tiCU3C4ACwc

There's also "I'm everywhere"

I like the "John Stewart is an asshole" one
>>
>>63588521
Dear gollah, have you not read my post? It looks like they are doing tons of stuff on facebook. There is a photo album posted.
>>
>>63584515

/pol/ here I never liked him

He his genuinely pretty misogynistic. I think women are mostly dumb cunts, but he is genuinely shitty to people, women in particular, for no good reason. But this far from the worst thing about him. The worst thing about him is that he has hit a point early in his life where he has become so incredibly sarcastic that he can no longer be un-sarcastic anymore, even if he tried. This shell of a human is physically incapable of being serious anymore.

It's actually fucking annoying because sarcasm/parody is a risky way to convey your own, original ideas and arguments on a given topic and it's easy to get adhom through parody.
>>
>>63588711
>pol judging someone else
>>
>>63588800
>ad hom
There are a ton of non-racist leftists on /pol/ m8

Your post is worthless get the fuck out of my cock
>>
>>63587687
because it's funny
>>
File: charlememe.png (337 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
charlememe.png
337 KB, 500x534
>>63588711
I was going to post a picture of the hipster wearing a mask and talking about how anti-SJW are just as bad as SJW, but I can't find it, so instead have this.

>he has become so incredibly sarcastic that he can no longer be un-sarcastic anymore, even if he tried.
I fucking love it. I think that's something that wins me over, when I can't figure someone out. All the endless possibilities! All mine! Maybe he's a bigot but he's aware of it and makes fun of it anyway despite it being an accurate or exaggerated reflection of his sincere thoughts. Maybe he sees the value of physical health but is also a weak shit who ruins his health with horrible junk food.
>>
>>63585432
>TedTalks interview
Are you some sort of retard?
>>
What sis he doing now that the donations has slowed down?
>>
le topical zeitgeist rhetorician man
>>
>>63588711
>and it's easy to get adhom through parody.
> /pol/ using a rhetorical fallacy correctly

It's backwards day, isn't it.
>>
>>63584515
I don't know but I still try to be optimistic about the future. World Peace seems like it'll be God-Tier based on what I've heard about early screenings and Facebook pics.
>>
Hes always been preachy, he just used to be preachy about different stuff.
>>
it all went down after he fucked that tranny

bp does some shit to your mind
>>
so we looked at the data
>>
Wasn't MDE working on a show or something?
>>
He seems like the kind of person who does not believe in anything. His entire system of values is based off of shitting on other people.

Basically he comes across as an empty, unhappy man.
>>
>>63589102
>I was going to post a picture of the hipster wearing a mask and talking about how anti-SJW are just as bad as SJW, but I can't find it, so instead have this.

That picture is autistic projecting and you know, you can hate SJWs without being a legit fuckin alternative right fag who posts on stormfront
>>
File: 1446284904346.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1446284904346.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>63591189
>>
>>63591249
You're engaging in the exact same discourse as someone who says "go back to /pol/" or "go back to reddit." By which I mean that you're proposing the idea that anyone who disagrees with you actually has an ulterior motive and is "from" somewhere else, instead of the more likely notion that people hold different fucking opinions.
>>
>>63588711
>/pol/ here
>muh sojiny
Yeah no. I see through your false flag reddit/Jew.
>>
>>63591321
>>63591328
heh
>>
>>63591125

There is nothing better than shitting on everyone that isn't you with a couple of close friends.

>>63591189
>>63591189

The point isn't necessarily that anyone who isn't /pol/ is a cvck, its also the fact that the same people who complain about /pol/ posts only do so because in their minds everything they believe is "normal" and it's /pol/ is inserting their ideology into everything, when in fact, they wouldn't even care unless they themselves disagreed ideologically.

It forces them to admit that they, like everyone else, try to push their beliefs on others, even if its only in retaliation (and that is only because they see their beliefs as normal in the first place).
>>
>>63584752
simplistic and paranoid analysis, but at least it's obvious you don't actually watch any of it.
>>
>>63591328
Fuck off I'm not a SJW

I genuinely am against REAL misogyny because it's degenerate, and degeneracy should be wiped out with ferocity.

>>63589102
Don't get me wrong he's funny sometimes, but I can see through all that and see that he's immature and to some extent a fucking autist that still doesn't know how to properly collect himself and his beliefs despite being in his mid twenties or something
>>
>>63591414
>simplistic
oh my bad bro, didn't mean to put a subpar effort into my /tv/ post. feel free to point out anything wrong with the post itself instead of just calling it names, sam
>>
>>63591399
>There is nothing better than shitting on everyone that isn't you with a couple of close friends.

This is what a genuinely rotten human being does. For the moral crusader that Sam has turned into it's funny that he's a gigantic fucking prick all the time, mostly for next to no reason.
>>
>>63591438
>mid twenties

Sam's 30.
>>
>>63591468

You sound like you have to police your own thoughts so you don't fly into a rage. I can talk shit about friends and strangers alike precisely because I have no genuine hatred for them. If you think mean words (in jest at that) make someone a rotten human being than you haven't meta rotten human being.
>>
>>63591249
This image has never been wrong.
>>
>>63587687
hi reddy
>>
>>63591574
No, you sound like you have a chip on your shoulder about everything and everyone and are constantly on the edge of resorting to real violence because you talk shit for no real reason than to talk shit. I just don't understand the fucking appeal.
>>
>>63584976
Seek help
>>
>>63591468
>>63591574
It depends. There's nothing more fun than meeting up with a couple good buddies downtown on a good summer afternoon and walking around making up stories about random people and make fun of things in general.

But visibly targeting them and laughing at them out loud enough to be noticed, or worse making fun of them to their face, makes you an edgy cunt devoid of simple morals.
>>
>>63588711
Thanks /pol/ but you're still dumb
>>
>>63584515
It's "/pol/ack" you dumb fa/tv/irgin
>>
>>63591715
Oh ya? how about you jerk me off until I cum you punk shit
ya that's what I thought
>>
>>63591715
fuck off nigger kike
>>
File: 1449812093942.jpg (18 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1449812093942.jpg
18 KB, 396x382
>not going through a "meta" phase in your career
>>
I went to the Boston show and worked with Sam on a couple vids and ideas after it... once you meet him in real life you pretty quickly understand all his Internet activity is just an overblown character he plays, super down to earth and talks with anyone about anything.
I got to see the pilot of World Peace and it really is great, ton of production value and time went into it, creative and hilarious skits

MDE's still strong, people are just getting tired of the character Sam's playing right now
>>
>>63591992
Is World Peace like the absurd/surreal stuff they did in Ideas Man or something else?
>>
File: ,kjyl.jpg (200 KB, 925x800) Image search: [Google]
,kjyl.jpg
200 KB, 925x800
>>63584752
This is actually pretty close to reality, but his whole Million Dollar Extreme project with the other guys was going on for a while before/during the making of the cell phone videos and their following wasn't even tiny, it was miniscule.

Charles and the Nick are unfunny. They're like Darren from WKUK but even more useless. Jan needs to step out of the shadows.
>>
>>63591442
>>63591414
Honestly his best shit is the 40+ min ironic tirades, crafted for a specific audience, and designed to be the most trigger-inducing mockery of their particular beliefs possible. Every single one of them has been GOAT tier stand-up.

The last set i watched of his was going to be about the migrant invasion, but he was doing the same kind of performance for a room full of MDE autists that normally he would be performing in front of a crowd of nationally ranked Grandmasters of the Mock-UN Club.

All his jokes rely on a pretext of malice between him and the audience based on their implied beliefs, which doesn't exist when his audience responds with mindless enthusiasm for every single thing that comes out of his mouth.

Making veiled /pol/ comments isn't really funny if the entire room knows that you really mean to say and are not surprised or shocked by the idea in any way. You really might as well just go back to posting on 4chan at that point.
>>
>>63592080
More sketch-based than the super surreal random humans parts of Ideas Man, but a lot of absurdist moments

Imagine them doing short videos with the quality of Moms brought together and you get an idea of what it's like
>>
>>63592153
He just did a new long presentation today to a big group at Rutgers aimed at college prices and "creative" students so expect that one
>>
>>63592148
>They're like Darren from WKUK but even more useless
This opinion is absolutely plebeian in the extreme. Darren is responsible for the most of sick ideas that get injected into WKUK skits besides Zach Cregger, who is actually the whitest kid in America. You only think he sucks because he plays the straight man, which to your simplistic pleb mind means 'the not funny one'.
>>
>>63584515
>implying he hasnt always been like this
shiggy diggy c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏kboi
t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m, nothing has changed. much like your beloved sekret club
>>
Gimme one person who can look good with a chin beard. Its the worst.
>>
>>63591189
What a joyless attitude. I just think it's funny. Of course you can be moderate. I'm moderate. I have no idea if the extremists are trolling or not. It's impossible to know anyway.

>>63591438
>but I can see through all that
I guess. He laughs at his antics in unpolished stuff like that "back from the war" video. I saw someone praising that video in a recent Sam Hyde thread. There's nothing clever about it. It's like the germ of an idea. It's like the difference between An Inconvenient Anime and his TEDx talk. I mean even An Inconvenient Anime was more polished, since I saw some of the jokes from that in earlier videos where it was even less polished.

>>63591574
>>63591658
I notice it's easy for me to fall into being judgmental. I don't mean to be, but I notice a maliciousness creeping up in me and I have to keep it in check. "It's just a joke." it feels like "I'm not racist but...".
Then again, maybe those who fear such thoughts and feelings are the ones controlled by them.

>>63592153
Maybe he should stay current and start offending his fans by pretending to be a person they hate.

>>63592212
Sweet. I look forward to it.

I just watched Dan Harmon in a lecture he gave in part to suits that reminds me of stuff Sam's done to both creatives as well as artificial "suits".
Comedy Master Class: Dan Harmon, Creator of Community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O319eFz87fQ
>>
>>63592148
Darren will forever be funny to me because of this face https://youtu.be/8V-c4fdB-QE?t=234

such a dumb, stupid sketch but it strikes right at the core of my sense of humor
>>
>>63592148
>not liking charls and nick

Objective Rankings:
Nick>>Sam=Charls

Every video Nick's in he kills it and Charls can be amazing but he's hit or miss while Sam is consistently funny but rarely reaches Nick's level

Peak here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SrDd08TQA
>>
He's funny but his fans are fucking annoying
>>
He manipulated and sexually abused 1 or more girls around the age of 16
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TothFvgsTtg [Embed]
hey my friend made this video and wants me ot post it on this board. I never go on /tv/ but if you're fans of Sammy boy and MDE in general then you might like his channel Idk tell me what you think cause he tries really hard and can't get any views and i guess it's obvious that his stuff is not accessible but I would appreciate some suggestions or your general opinion on the video(s)
>>
HOT CUM
>>
File: 1423120667528.jpg (97 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1423120667528.jpg
97 KB, 600x500
>What went right?
ftfy

and EVERYTHING
>>
>>63592460
>Maybe he should stay current and start offending his fans by pretending to be a person they hate.
That sounds like some kooky black magic, reughit brah?

I obviously like some of the things he's done a lot, but if a clutch of chuckleheaded groupies has hatched and begun to infest all of your shows a routine based on mocking sycophants is going to affected by the context its being performed in.

Sam could just be the new hippy dippy weather man, bringing you all the weather, man.
>>
>>63592790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zmXO2HT_f4

Did you just eat some shrooms and start spouting some /pol/-shitposting revelation off at the mouth? You look like you're about to cover yourself in shit and go jack off on the street corner until the comet arrives.
>>
>>63585140
Not that a lot of it isn't tongue in cheek, but some of his legit ideology comes out in his material.

https://www.reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2?context=3
>>
>>63585140
made with white pride?
what?

They're amassing weapons and manpower in the pacific northwest to take back the country?
>>
File: 1446421271420.png (534 KB, 550x511) Image search: [Google]
1446421271420.png
534 KB, 550x511
>>63593802
I see a lot of my own views echoed here.
I think he's got his finger on the pulse and shares a lot of my fears about the future.
>>
>>63593802
>that first reply
/lit/ fags everyone
>>
i just wish they went back to the old days of making videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8
>>
>>63591081
Yeah it's on Adult Swim, the first episode has already played at some of their "Drive-In" events and apparently everybody hates it lol
>>
>>63584515
>"used to create funny and unique videos"
>/v/tards actually believe this.

>>>/v/
>>>/trash/
>>
is it true sam only likes trannies?
>>
>>63596022
>Perpetuating this meme
I bet you're one of the first people to hop to Cosby's defense, too. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>63596155
Cosby was fucking trash. Try again.
>>
>>63585140
Stop pretending he doesn't disagree with you just so you don't feel guilty about liking the hot, new alt comedy group.
>>
>>63592148
I don't get why some people hate Reggie Watts so damn much, granted the Late Late Show is dragging him into the dumpster. Most of his stuff that's simple is what he's improvising, and his actual written jokes have more content than shock humor. And if he wasn't raised away from U.S. trash culture and acted thuggish instead, I don't doubt Sam would still complain saying all a black person has to do is act thug to be successful.
>>
I honestly don't know but it's something i've noticed too. I think he realised that he can get more attention/support by pandering to pol type people.

Maybe he really thinks the sjw issue is more important than it is
>>
>>63597945

>Maybe he really thinks the sjw issue is more important than it is

how isn't it? people are getting fired from their jobs and suspended from campuses over this shit. I'd say it's just about the only politically important thing, more important than making Tim and Eric faces over colourful greenscreen backgrounds

>>63585140

cognitive dissonance. if you've paid attention to his posts on their subreddit or facebook you'd know he's right wing, but exaggerates it slightly for comedic effect. have fun with this knowledge.
>>
>>63598110
>I'd say it's just about the only politically important thing
Really?
>>
>>63588369
I agree with you, h3h3 puts a lot of work into his videos but if you don't think he took a lot of inspiration from Hyde you're pretty fucking dumb m9. He took what Hyde was doing in some videos, upped the production value and takes more time refining jokes. He even said in one of his earliest videos that MDE are a great channel that you should subscribe too, and this was years ago.
>>
Him and h3h3 need to put their contorted greasy faces in a hole along with their fans
>>
>>63592212
This is going to be so good.
>>
>>63598110
>more important than making Tim and Eric faces over colourful greenscreen backgrounds

this pisses me off because that's not what early MDE was at all. I honestly feel like it taught me a bit about self responsibility/self awareness when I was like 17/18.

>it's just about the only politically important thing

It's not really that important. The annoyance is probably amplified for you because it is likely that you are a 18-24 year old living in a college/uni type environment who is surrounded with these people.

There are definitely issues here, but they should be approached with more maturity than what sam has been giving them recently.
>>
>>63598110
>I'd say it's just about the only politically important thing
That's because you have a narrow view of politics. I feel like it's not that common to know that the USA has been overthrowing democratic countries and installing death squads and dictators in their places for the past century or so, or that all their military actions are profit-motivated. I'm a moderate liberal adult and I'm just finding out about this stuff.

The SJW issue is an important issue, but it's just one tool in the set.

>he's right wing, but exaggerates it slightly for comedic effect.
Damn, that'd be awesome. Right-wingers with a sense of humor, that happens to be the same sense of humor as left-wingers.

>>63598609
Call it the Hydey hole.
>>
Heh he's ugly and perpetually condensending JUST like me.
>>
he and mde captured the zeitgeist a few years back

but they got stuck, and aren't really *now* anymore, it got old
>>
>>63592212
thanks charls. i live right outside new brunswick wanna grab a drink later?
>>
why is it spelled charls instead of charles?
>>
>>63599860
actually it's chas
>>
>>63591249
fuck mcinnes
>>
>>63584515
Name one funny video of this shit.
>>
>>63600120
But I thought he was literally /pol/ the person?
>>
>>63600218
he's literally a degenerate, establishment approved kekservative edgelord that preaches what other keks want to hear

not /pol/
>>
>>63584976
>redditor
Sam Hyde pretty much spends more time on his own Sub Reddit than he does on here.
>>
File: 1427246798532.png (58 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1427246798532.png
58 KB, 436x425
I had a dream about Sam Hyde the other night. There was a big halloween party on my front lawn and I bumped into Sam. He wanted to have a contest to see who was taller so we lined up back to back. He won.

After his victory I told him I appreciate what he is doing and he is a very funny man. I told him I hope his show succeeds and to keep up the good work.
>>
>>63600351
I've legit dreamed about MDE about three times now. I sometimes make Sam laugh and feel good about myself.
>>
>>63600263
I've only watched him a few times and couldn't really be assed with it.

He came off like an obnoxious edge-lord with severe delusions of grandeur. He also kept saying he was funny and then proceed to do nothing funny.
>>
>>63600351
>>63600397
>Being this pathetic even in your sleep.
>>
>>63600449
f-f-fuck you
>>
>>63596074
Welcome to 4chan, newfriend.
We all like traps here.
>>
>>63593802
>This is just the way it is, Europe is being invaded and we'd better fucking wake up if we have any chance of preventing that from happening here.
I bet he'd unironically vote for Donald Trump too.
>>
>>63600406
>edgy
he is, the definition of

and he is eternally miffed he got jewed out of vice
>>
File: sam at ferguson.jpg (202 KB, 960x715) Image search: [Google]
sam at ferguson.jpg
202 KB, 960x715
my mom is cool
>>
>>63600470

I bet you are unironically unaware of the huge demographic shifts inevitably coming in the next couple decades as a result of unchecked immigration. I bet you thing that they'll all assimilate too.
>>
>>63600470
>Not being down with Trump

It's like you want America to slowly rot from the inside.
>>
>>63600470
Trump likes Mexicans, because they're cheap labor.
He is going after the Muslims first, because they're not as important economically as the sombrero bros.
>>
>>63600406
MacInnes is just a contrarian for the sake of it.
When Bush was in power and the country went to the right, he was to the left.
With Obama, he went to the right.

Let's face it: you cannot be rebellious if you believe in what the president of United States believes in.
>>
File: the mustard race.png (1 MB, 1291x727) Image search: [Google]
the mustard race.png
1 MB, 1291x727
>>63600530
>"Oh no. The white race and cultures are by far the most superior to them all and they're soon gonna be overrun and destroyed forever by Muslims and Mexicans. Humanity is doomed!"
>>
>>63600674

it's not even about superiority. it's about empathy. low income whites or even other minorities are going to be getting robbed, raped or killed by these immigrants. not en masse of course, but people should do their best to mitigate crime as much as possible even if it seems small,
>>
>>63600828
do you really expect some racist asshole to sympathise?
>>
>>63593802
God damn it, Sam. You went full /pol/.

Still funny, though.
>>
File: Sam Hyde.jpg (452 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde.jpg
452 KB, 3000x3000
Even if he is a retarded /pol/ack with their retarded "MUH SJW" beliefs, he's still pretty funny. Shit like Faggot Cop, the Anime stuff, Paradigm Shift, among others are excellent.

I hate that he's bringing along his own groupies now. I guess maybe that makes him feel safe, but I'd rather him go to a comedy club that fucking hates him, like that time he went to the gay comedy club and started calling gay people degenerates and had everyone fucking lose their shit. Not to mention the controversy he caused with the twitter faggots. That was the best.
>>
File: 1449122852582.jpg (134 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1449122852582.jpg
134 KB, 764x764
>leave /tv/ for only a month
>there is already a new NC copycat to make fun of
>>
File: 1447088172675.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447088172675.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>63592556
>he thinks that's funny

what an awful sensibility you have
>>
>>63591574
>>63592460

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM

however funny Zizek is while he's sniffing, he's right
>>
I'm beginning to think his pilot is just a hoax by him.
>mentioned once in a third party article, then never again
>>
>>63592157
That sounds like exactly what I want
>>
>>63584976
Nobody is mad. I don't care how le edgy he is if he was actually funny, which he really really isn't.
>>
>>63592761
seriously?
>>
>>63601210
>I hate that he's bringing along his own groupies now. I guess maybe that makes him feel safe
MUH SAFESPACE
>>
/pol/ makes everyone into a shrill, joyless faggot
>>
>>63602898
i dont think you get it bro...

he DOESNT like stuff!

and hes unfunny and trying too hard on PURPOSE!!
>>
>>63588552
I seriously don't get this humour at all. Is it supposed to be lelsorandumbxD or what?
>>
>>63585358
I LOVE THE GOOBAS MAN
>>
>>63600263
He's not that bad

quit whining
>>
Now he just commits acts of terrorism and slaughters minorities
>>
>>63603163
>>63603185
Yeah you seem upset.
>>
>>63601518
>listening to a STALINIST whine about political correctness

Zizek is a gigantic fucking retard.
>>
>>63594309
It would be nice to have MDE on adult swim
>>
>>63601210
he's already been assaulted once. a little twink alone in the big city sometimes needs a little reassurance
>>
>>63603532
>little twink

>6"5
>260 pounds

lel
>>
His stand up and videos he films on his phone are fucking terrible. Shit like moms is good though.
>>
>>63585432
the point he was making in that video was pretty fucking straightfoward
>>
>>63600884
racists tend to have a lot of concern for their own people due to tribalism so yes

>>63600674

this kid is a swedish twink faggot and not a very good example of white traditionalism, try again
>>
never really liked his tim and eric ripoffs or the ebin sorandumb vertical videos, i only really liked him as a semi-depressed NEET who talked about how fucked modern society

img 0612, sitcom humor robots, and ten things millennials can do with college degrees, that whole era of videos was god tier

new cocky /pol/-tier redpill sam is just atrocious
>>
>>63603692
>not a very good example of white traditionalism
Post a very good example of it then.
>>
>>63584515
His comedy was always shit
>>
Sam Hyde is an unfunny, racist fucking Reganite who deserves nothing
>>
File: Smart comedy.jpg (156 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
Smart comedy.jpg
156 KB, 500x644
>>63603185
>>
Who else found out about him back when SA published a youtube article on MDE when it was just the edited videos like 'jerry hates wiggers'?
>>
>>63588552
what song is playing in the background?
>>
>>63601492
>I am le comedy patrician, I have up voted enough puns and memes on reddit to have acquired a sophisticated understanding of what is humorous and what is not, and this, sir, does not tickle my funny bone in the least.
>*tips fedora and vanishes into the shadows with a smug grin on my face*
>>
his two lackeys are way funnier than he is
>>
Yale lives matter was pretty funny despite how little effort he's been putting in lately.
>>
>>63588521
Didn't Adult Swim pick up a show from them?
>>
>>63604435
they put an enormous amount of resources into a pilot, but adult swim said "you guys are crazy" and didn't want it.
I saw it at their brooklyn screening. it was fantastic.
>>
>>63603936
Explain how he is a "reaganite"
>>
>>63604495
>adult swim didn't want it

Source? does this mean there will be no show?
>>
File: 1483948293032.jpg (39 KB, 254x403) Image search: [Google]
1483948293032.jpg
39 KB, 254x403
>'unique videos'
>literally just random nonsensical shit cut alongside clips of people saying 'shocking' things

hehe so funny and random, i'm on THAT part of youtube again XD

The guy is a complete fucking hack, his idea of being funny is making a complete fool of himself in extreme ways.
>>
>>63604590
sam said it at the brooklyn show 2 weeks ago.
a lot of those extravagant costumes/makeup and cars from their facebook photo album are from the pilot.
>>
>>63603936
>racist
Are you upset tumblr?
>>
>>63604034
SA is a leftist shithole now.
>>
>>63605167
it was back then too
>>
I love this /pol/ boogeyman meme.
>>
>>63600674
human rights is a white tradition
not attacking women with acid is a white tradition
not honor killing women who go to school is a white tradition
not murdering gays is a white tradition
not throwing garbage in the street is a white tradition
respecting women as equal citizens is a white tradition
These are liberal beliefs.

Do you think that whites are genetically better? Or do you think that we have been building onto each others cultures for 3000 years?

either way, Western civlization is too precious a thing to be thrown away be self flagellating ethnomasochists like you who want to HELB DE BROWN PEEBLES PLX.
>>
File: 1449282987484.png (3 MB, 2544x1184) Image search: [Google]
1449282987484.png
3 MB, 2544x1184
>>63600470
you'll probably waste your vote on that crybaby jew after Hillary gets the nomination
>>
>>63605381
>meme
It's pretty much true though. Have you ever even been to /pol/?
>>
File: 1450031050019.jpg (14 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
1450031050019.jpg
14 KB, 388x500
>>63605890
>>
File: 1448313571104.png (186 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
1448313571104.png
186 KB, 480x440
>>63606181
nice meme faggot

You have to be a shitskin, there is no way a white could have this much hatred for his own civilization.
>>
>>63606237
>You don't believe retarded /pol/ memes.
>Therefore, you must hate your entire civilization.
>>
>>63606272
>retarded /pol/ memes
do you literally never read the news? Are you not aware that kebabs are flooding into Europe millions at a time?

Or do you think mudslimes are gud bois who dindu nuffin?
>>
>>63606272
>/pol/ is wrong on white civilizations being the most humane
Get rekt zulu
>>
>>63606272
let me put it this way: When is the last time you saw a video of a white person cutting off someone's head?
>>
>>63606328
I'm afraid you've caught me. I've been trying to deny but in fact I know those few million Muslim refugees will bring the destruction of all western civilization. And ya know what?
I love it.
I can't wait to see Muslims in my bedroom right now fucking my wife. In fact, my cock is rock hard already just imagining it. I can't wait to see Muslims systematically destroying every historical building created by western civilization, and erecting a mosque on every street corner. I can't wait to see Muslims imposing slavery on the entire white race, and forcing the world into another dark age. I can't wait to see this because this is what we deserve, the Muslims are clearly stronger and smarter than us in every way because they are capable of achieving such a feat as bringing down our entire civilization.
Now if you will excuse me, I have to cum.
>>
>>63606448
Two guys one hammer was a video that maybe wasn't decapitation, but it was much worse. If you want decapitation specifically here's one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper
>>
File: 1438619774878.jpg (498 KB, 1000x2022) Image search: [Google]
1438619774878.jpg
498 KB, 1000x2022
>>63606607
No no no, those millions will all assimilate and buy nice houses and work office jobs and keep the economy thriving, they'll have kids and teach them European traditions and values and they will all join our culture. They wont form their own communities and ghettos, they wont eventually try to police their own communities according to islamic law, they will be just like Europeans just with a little more melanin.

Those 3000 years of Greek philosophy, Roman technology, Christian morality, the Rennaissance, the Enlightenment, the scientific revolution LMAO WHITEBREAD amirite? Let's get some token minorities in this bitch because white people owned slaves centuries ago. Fuck muslim countries taking in muslims, the good woman killing, gay killing, genital mutilating, acid attacking, infidel beheading, rotherham raping sons of Allah need to be nestled in white countries and white countries only.

We'll all stand together in a circle and hold hands and play bongo drums and drink coke and sing and the world will be a peaceful marxist paradise forever because all cultures are equal.

fuck reality when it hurts my feewings
>>
>>63606704
go search decapitation on liveleak and look at the race of the killers
>>
>>63606607
Kek Tbh Фam
>>
>>63606849
Russians aren't white now?
>>
is that Linus Torvalds? what the fuck happened to his hair?
>>
>>63606807
Yes, this is precisely what I'm trying to say. Thanks for saying it for me.
>>
>>63606922
>one serial killer
>the same as ISIS or Drug cartels
you got me. I guess if one white person anywhere in the world shits in an alleyway then we are all basically Indians.
>>
File: 1446102111636.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1446102111636.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>63606985
And you are a child. You have no sense of history, you hate whites, and you are a bleeding heart faggot.
>>
>>63607026
>You have no sense of history
>t. guy who knows nothing of the historical achievements of other races
>>
>>63606986
Are you fucking stupid? I'm referring to the Russians decapitating Chechen soldiers.
>>
>>63607063
>arabs contributed to the world a thousand years ago
What have you done for me lately?

They didnt build onto each other's civilization like whites did.
>>
>>63607109
havent seen it.
Do you have any Europeans or Americans decapitating anyone? Since that is who we have been talking about?
>>
>>63603417
>Disagreeing with some faggot is whining
>>
>>63607026
You're a bleeding heart to whites
>>
>>63607226
I am white, you retard.

I like civilization, not uncivilized muzzie animals who will ruin it.
>>
>>63607148
>Haven't seen it
>So it is invalid
I'm not spoonfeeding you.
>>
>>63607113
>They didnt build onto each other's civilization like whites did.
>This guy says I have no sense of history.
>>
>>63607306
I dont give a shit about Russians, I'm taking about the West.
I have been from the beginning, Western civ is superior to muslim civ.

Im not moving the goal post for you
>>
>>63607369
I guess whites are just genetically superior then.

If their thousands of years of culture lead them to desert shithole while ours lead to skyscrapers, electricity, and the airplane, We must be the superior race. Is that what you are suggesting?
>>
File: pol.jpg (67 KB, 476x717) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
67 KB, 476x717
>This thread.
>>
File: 1439222048111.png (393 KB, 990x829) Image search: [Google]
1439222048111.png
393 KB, 990x829
>>63607443
>i fight for the rights of nonwhites to ruin white countries
>>
>>63607414
No it's not. You're strawmanning so hard now I'm finding it even less possible to take you serious. As hard as that may be to imagine.
>>
>>63592148
I could take or leave Nick, but ever since those scenes with Charles in the IdeasMan video with his newspaper collar I've loved the guy. I think he's hilarious in all their videos he's in.
>>
Didn't Sam and MDE get greenlit for an Adult Swim pilot?
>>
>>63594177
yeah you and the rest of 4chan
>>
>>63607495
lmao there's no way thats real
>>
>>63607501
you need to make a decision whether Europe is so much more successful than other continents because whites are superior or because the culture is superior.

You cant bury your head in the sand and scream that Europe isnt superior, you have to make a choice.
No rational person could look at the migrant crisis as a good thing for Europe. It just isnt possible. Too many children have been raped.
>>
>>63607578
Neither.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
>>
>>63607665
so culture then.

Nice, now that leads us to the idea that the culture should be both preserved and spread.

Spreading culture is done via colonialism and Empire. Preserving culture is done via borders. Why is it that far leftists hate both with a passion?
>>
File: qPoa3NG[1].jpg (193 KB, 864x546) Image search: [Google]
qPoa3NG[1].jpg
193 KB, 864x546
>>63607665
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
Wow I love that book.

It taught me that ALL African Animals cannot be domesticated WHATSOEVER.

Such knowledge.
>>
>>63607779
You're literally arguing with yourself at this point.
>>
>>63607818
well I might as well since you dont have any answers. In fact I tried twisting your arm to get you to admit there are even problems. Didnt work.
>>
File: lepcat.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
lepcat.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>63607665
>guns germs steel
>>
>>63607665
Literally the dumbest meme book on the market.
>>
>>63607818
Why don't you just become racist like us?

Come on man, it's fun.
>>
File: 1448812619500.jpg (18 KB, 510x476) Image search: [Google]
1448812619500.jpg
18 KB, 510x476
>>63607665

>meme tier garbage written by a guy who looks at birds for a living
>probably the most debunked pop-history book of the past 20 years

wow you sure showed him
>>
File: stormweenie bait.jpg (131 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
stormweenie bait.jpg
131 KB, 600x800
>>
>>63604495
>>63604590
they got picked up for a full season...adult swim took out part of the pilot for some unknown reason, even the boys didn't know why
>>
>>63592694
This x1000. Read the MillionDollarExtreme subreddit. 99% of the posts are just people trying to be funny and embarrassing themselves in the process.
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.