[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that traumatized you as a child I watched the final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 300px-Glory.jpg (36 KB, 300x406) Image search: [Google]
300px-Glory.jpg
36 KB, 300x406
ITT: Movies that traumatized you as a child

I watched the final battle scene of pic related at a very young age. My dad warned me that it'd be too intense but I had already seen violent shit like Star Wars and Indiana Jones so I thought this would be nothing. I had nightmares for a solid month. Looking back it's fairly tame but I couldn't handle it as a kid.
>>
Niggaz running around with guns scared the shit out of me too.
>>
File: 1440539423922.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1440539423922.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>63584462
>mfw that final charge and then they see that canon pointed at them
>>
>>63584462

my dad made me watch The Godfather when I was 7. Carlo Rizzi beating the shit out of his wife and Sunny getting shot a thousand times both were way too much for me
>>
>>63585744
why in the hell would your dad have you watch that at 7? I can't imagine someone that young taking anything good from that movie. Even 10 is too young. I wouldn't show the Godfather to anyone under 12.
>>
This triggers the /pol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIV0bp4DFQs
>>
File: fight4israel.gif (94 KB, 382x497) Image search: [Google]
fight4israel.gif
94 KB, 382x497
>>63584462

>watch movie
>think it's really cool
>think that it's great that blacks helped with the war effort despite being held back by whitey
>grow up
>actually study history
>Lincoln had more interest in destabilizing the South rather than freeing the blacks
>Lincoln was working on sending them back to Africa before he was killed
>blacks contributed fuck all to WW2
>tiny group of black soldiers sent to frontier that is treated as some holy object of worship of "buffalo soldiers"
>study more
>realize that blacks are a net drain on society and should have been sent back to Africa to murder and rape each other
>realize that all these movies are horrible lies told by Jews to brainwash young whites into hating their own people
>most brainwashed whites will respond incredibly negatively to what I just typed

I can only hope that you wake up before it's too late.
>>
File: hotheadpatrol.jpg (57 KB, 578x368) Image search: [Google]
hotheadpatrol.jpg
57 KB, 578x368
>>63587444
>>63587761
see?
>>
File: 1447462757451.jpg (78 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
1447462757451.jpg
78 KB, 610x400
>>63588053

If you believe the meme that the civil war was merely about slavery, the joke is well and truly on you.
>>
File: buried-alive.jpg (15 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
buried-alive.jpg
15 KB, 182x268
I saw this when I was around 7, and I couldn't get the thought of waking up in a coffin buried alive out of my head. Until the time I was 12, I couldn't even get completely under the covers of my bed without getting anxious. What finally snapped me out of it was telling my parents to cremate me if I died.
>>
>>63588126
>he collects image macros to win internet fights.

jokes on who?
>>
dat morgan freeman acting doe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s
>>
>>63584462
Gladiator opening scene. Fire arrow piercing was too much
Unrelated to film the spike pits on mortal combat scarred me as well
>>
>>63587761
You're literally retarded. Black regiments had numerous important victories in the war. You never studied shit. You just heard bullshit storefront revisionist history
>>
>>63588298

cite them
>>
>>63588207

I realize that it's pointless to argue against someone that's been fully indoctrinated. But there's a chance that there's people reading this that are worth saving.
>>
>>63588322
>hurr write me a history paper
For one the regiment in the OP film went on to actually have victorious battles
Second was some regiment fighting in the western front. Forget off the top of my head. Why don't you just Google it?
Thirdly go fuck yourself. You're wrong, you're ignorant (not the sjw meme way, you genuinely hide from facts) and you're fucking stupid to bring it up itt thread anyway. Fuck you, I mean it. You're a low human being.
>>
>>63588400

>I believe Jewish propaganda at face value and can't be arsed to research it and then I lash out at people who question it exactly as I have been taught to do
>>
>>63588491
>implying your autism wont dismiss any source no matter how valid at face value for being too jewy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.