[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Joe Rogan literally refers to black people as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: joerogan.jpg (217 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
joerogan.jpg
217 KB, 970x840
>It's a Joe Rogan literally refers to black people as apes episode
>>
>the guest says something slightly offensive
>Joe says "how DARE you! how DARE you"

it's ironic, but it's also saying "although I don't really object, I do have to show that I KNOW that I'm supposed to find it offensive"

kind of a bitch move
>>
File: heem sleepy.jpg (35 KB, 670x365) Image search: [Google]
heem sleepy.jpg
35 KB, 670x365
>it's a Joe Rogan discussing ufc/martial arts for an entire hour episode
>>
>>63583818
>it's joe rogan talking out of his ass thinking he's smart and a bunch of yes men just agree with his crap despite being retarded
>>
>>63583818
He's as dumb as the average nigger so I don't see where he gets off with that
>>
kek
>>
The Bill Burr, Jon Ronson and Sam Harris podcasts are the only good ones
>>
>>63583992
He has to play the devil's advocate in order to keep the show balanced.
>>
>it's a reddit circlejerking their hate towards Joe thread
>>
>>63584827
>only liking comedic podcasts

Their are tons of good podcasts out there
>>
>Liberals: "Creationism is wrong, we're all monkeys and the first man came from africa"
>"OMG U CANT CALL BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS WTF IS WRONG WITH U DAS RAYCIS"

Why are SJW's so retarded?
>>
>>63583992

I think he's more pointing out that they're trying hard to be edgy in a polite way since he doesn't do it with people with genuinely offensive opinions, he asks why they think that way, he only does the how DARE you! thing with shock humor types like Milo or Gavin
>>
>>63585044

not all primates are monkeys, thats racist against monkeys to compare them to niggers
>>
>It's a Joe Rogan asking Jamie to pull things up episode
>>
>DUDE BOOM LMAO

What did he mean by this?
>>
"Aaaand we're live"

What motivates him every time?
>>
>>63587404
He says BOOM every time he blows an elk's head to pieces.
>>
It's a Duncan Trussel speculates on the intricacies of the universe while
Joe says "yeah" every other minute, episode
>>
>>63587938
Joe knows Duncan too well to fall for his ramblings.
>>
>it's a Joe Rogan on autopilot episode
>>
>>63583818
has anyone tweeted joe this picture I'd love to see the reaction
>>
>>63583818
Who cares what this dumb ass druggie says?
>>
Listened to Joe since the beginning. Tell my friend he likes it too. Joe changes it up and starts bringing in people besides comics. Friend instantly stops listening to the podcast. Tell him he doesn't do it in his house anymore. He doesn't like that. Tell him Redban only does duo or comic pods now. He doesn't approve. "It's just too different he needs just have Ari Joey Diaz and Bill Burr on."
What the fuck are they gonna talk about every week he's retarded.
>>
>>63588191
Hey reddit
>>
>>63588191
Back to your subreddit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.