[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come in a world filled with different alien races, only humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
How come in a world filled with different alien races, only humans get to do (almost) all the important stuff?
>>
File: 64325322.png (188 KB, 250x407) Image search: [Google]
64325322.png
188 KB, 250x407
>>63583610
I have yet to see a human play a song to smooth the wild beast in a cantina

isn't art the most important thing in the galaxy?
>>
File: doot dee doot.png (1 MB, 1366x581) Image search: [Google]
doot dee doot.png
1 MB, 1366x581
>>63583647
>jazz

IT'S CALLED JIZZ, I HATE YOU
>>
>>63583610
because of privilege
>>
>>63583610
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Humanocentrism
>>
Numb Nuts co-piloted the second Death Star kill.
>>
>>63585825
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Humanocentrism
Of course there's a Wookieepedia article about it.
>>
>>63583610
But the character who set this whole shebang in motion (including the removal of the millennia-old republic, establishment of the empire, and the subsequent galactic civil war) was a Munn
>>
>>63583610
because we want to be able to place ourselves in these extravagant adventure stories and everyone watching these movies are human so the protagonists are too
>>
>>63583610
>Jizzers
>Upright dogs
>Literally who
>Can't aim for shit
>Literally who
>All retarded and led by a frog for some reason. I never got that, like, is there anybody else of Boss Nass's species in any of the movies?
>Literally who
>Green-painted negresses that exist to get fucked
>Sandniggers
>The fucking yeti from TESB?
>Looks like the fucking devil
>That neck is a serious weak point
That's why
>>
>being ashamed of being human

take some human pride. We are the best at everything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.