[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: presidentcoin.jpg (31 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
presidentcoin.jpg
31 KB, 800x533
She did nothing wrong.
>>
She was literally the same as Snow, except delusional.
>>
Everyone saw it coming from 15 minutes out, but
>mfw katniss shoots her and snow laughs
>>
>>63581504
shit endings general?
>>63582387
Snow laughing was hilarious
>>
>joining Hunger Games was a mistake
>>
>>63581504
Bitch, even Snowd was a better human being with his 'I don't kill people without a reason' speech. Coin literally staged the rebellion just so she could have the power.
And fuck Lionsgate for splitting the last book in two movies
>>
I like her with grey hair more
>>
>>63581504
Snow was retaining the status quo.

Snow did not try to kill Katpiss' sister.

Snow had been ruling for a solid 40+ years and clearly understood the individual challenges of the separate districts. He was not beholden to let the expanding, progressive influence of the central district dissipate to make a bunch of bumpkins more comfortable.
>>
Coin went full fucking Palpatine and Katniss didn't want to deal with her bullshit

I think it was a cool moment

I think Coin is a shit tier concept and character, but just killing the motherfucker is fine
>>
The series didn't need a revolution plot

It was at its best with people going to the interviews and trying not to fucking die in death matches
>>
The movie was not able to translate anything well after Prim dies. It looked like Katniss did not give a single fuck, when in the books she went crazy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.