[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers type of movie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: cone.png (24 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
cone.png
24 KB, 256x256
I really like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers type of movie, where main character doesn't know who is human and who is infiltrator. I also liked The Thing and latest episodes of South Park where ads were playing the role of human infiltrators.
What are some similar movies where humanity gets infiltrated by non-humans?
>>
File: The_Invaders_title_screen.jpg (16 KB, 436x287) Image search: [Google]
The_Invaders_title_screen.jpg
16 KB, 436x287
This is a television show not a movie, but you can watch it and thank me afterwards
>>
>>63580572
The Faculty is a pretty good one.
>>
The Invasion (2007)
>>
>>63580572
>I also liked The Thing
Wait, you've seen They Live too, right?
>>
the arrival
>>
The World's End.
It's even better because the first half plays like a down to earth movie while people get assimilated in the background.
>>
The Faculty
>>
File: They Live.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
They Live.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>
>>63580572

Strange Invaders
Invaders from Mars
The Puppet Masters
Screamers
>>
>>63580572
Hi OP, I would like to reiterate that you MUST WATCH The Invaders. Please do not ignore this request.

Thanks,
John
>>
>>63580572
There was a short lived War of the Worlds tv series in the late 80's that wasn't terrible. Had the whole "are they or aren't they?" theme iirc.
>>
V and V:Final Battle

This is my fourth post ITT and I have like 9 more posts in me so expect bumps
>>
Blade Runner. People don't actually get their bodies taken over, but it's the same concept as what you're looking for
>>
>>63582114
I actually thought about this but discarded it because they don't really try to hide that they're aliens they juat hide exactly how alien they are.

I remember in the weekly series the V's didn't always have that resonant voice but I can't remember if that was them trying to blend in or just shitty production value.
>>
The Crazies
>>
Impostor (2001) was an OK sci-fi.

Apparently it takes place in the same world as Starship Troopers.
>>
>>63583484
No it takes place in the PKD universe.
>>
>>63580572
Animorphs, but that's a series of YA novels.
Good for YA shit though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.