[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: justified.jpg (162 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
justified.jpg
162 KB, 600x600
What do you guys think of this show?
>>
>>63580513

Really good, Season 5 was kind of week but final season built off of it to a really satisfying conclusion.

Mags Bennett is GOAT season antagonist.
>>
>>63580513
It was great. Had a really dense level of development throughout which made it immensely satisfying. It really goes off the rails in seasons 4 and 5 but season 6 is really good and in many ways the perfect finale for the show. Consistently uses great underrated actors like Neal McDonough and Jeremy Davies, and some actors you wouldn't expect to be great but do pretty well like Patton Oswalt. Walton Goggins is brilliant too. I give it a 7/10 overall, the 5th season is *really* weak.
>>
>>63580513
really good show, but the finale was horseshit.
>>
File: Justified_quarles1.jpg (22 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Justified_quarles1.jpg
22 KB, 600x338
>>63580570
>Mags Bennett is GOAT season antagonist.
No, Quarles was superior.

>>63580592
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>63580609

>No, Quarles was superior.

He was not, he was all talk and was consistently blown the fuck out in every encounter he had with Raylan except one and he STILL got taken out like a bitch, did you even watch the show? Mags accomplished far more in one episode than he did for a whole season.

Not to mention he was a fucking faggot that liked beating rent boys to death.
>>
>>63580679
I forgot the measure of a great antagonist was how BASED and EPIC they were. Quarles was the more nuanced character, more mystery to him. Watching him start out so calm and professional only to degenerate into a rabid dog was amazing development. His conflict was more with Boyd Crowder than Raylan anyway. Besides, Quarles was taken out by Limehouse.
>>
>>63580592
The finale was great. The last scene alone basically elevated the entire series to another level.
>>
>>63580745

I'm I forgot the measure of a great antagonist was how BASED and EPIC they were.

Not what I said so don't put words in my mouth, but if you want to compare Mags was still an incredibly crafty antagonist who beneath her smile was still ruthless and even then still had space for some compassion which ultimately led to her own death. Quarles' bluster wore thin from the get go.
>>
It's really good to great.

Pure fun from start to finish with good intrigue. You made me realize I never watched much past S3 so I need to do that.
>>
>>63580844
>Quarles' bluster wore thin from the get go.
Yeah well Mags down home aw shucks banter wore thin from the get go. See I can be a faggot too.
>>
I do not understand the praise for this show. Wanted to love it, but it just feels so much like a soap opera I couldn't finish the first season. Am I only one??
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 402x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 402x391
Mfw the live threads of this show were never as exciting as the ones for BrBd, Fargo or Mad Men. You guys just didn't give it much love honestly. I am disappoint/tv/.
>>
>>63581858
>live threads for a good show are worse then for meme garbage

Wow, what a surprise.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 485x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 485x360
>>63582083
M'kay.
>>
>>63581066
No. I finished S1 but couldn't go on

Everything just seemed absurd.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x225
>>63582227
Come on. This scene was GOAT. And creepy as fuck villain of the week. This show had amazing bad guys that talked shit and backed it up.
>>
File: boyd tips.png (771 KB, 1277x595) Image search: [Google]
boyd tips.png
771 KB, 1277x595
>>63580513
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 800x450
Who didn't want to fuck Rachel? Best Marshalfu coming thru.
>>
We dug coal together

;_;
>>
>>63580513
I really liked it to like the season 4 or something. I loved Olyphant's character and the other Marshal service actors but almost all the bad guys were so fucking pissing me off. And fucking Crowder!! I couldn't believe they made all the fucking seasons about this asshole and everytime he somehow eluded being caught to the levels of absurd. And then how the things turned out with this bitch of his that I don't remember her name, but I fucking wanted to shot her in the face from the moment she became Crowder's bitch and was basically a fucking cunt. And then they fucking made her this "she dindu nuffin" character. I fucking lost it in the last season. The whole show went down real fast for me.
But overall the Reylan Character I found really cool. This laid back fucker who just didn't give a shit. Oh yeah, maybe I should just backtrack and say that from the bad guys that Wynn Duffy dude was fucking dope. The only charismatic villain IMO.
Disappointing ending for me but the show is worth watching just for some fine badasserry of Reylan.
>>
criminally underated as one of the better shows in the last decade.

much funnier than i expected it to be. although i was pretty hype for the show from the pilot.
>>
boyd (and shane) did nothing wrong
>>
>>63584443
He fell in love with Ava.

He did that wrong. She wanted to get out, but not with him.
>>
>>63580513
Tim hunting Wynn Duffy in exotic surf locations when? Also would have loved a more comedy style Dewey and Dickie in prison spin off
>>
Great first three seasons, lost interest pretty quickly after that. Assumed the series was going to build up to a face off between Raylan and the Detroit mob but that went nowhere in favor of that dumb drew thompson mystery and Boyd Dairy Queen shenanigans

would love to smoke weed and cum inside loretta tho
>>
I think most of the praise it gets is justified
>>
>>63584751
>loretta
Raylan wanted to tap that right?

I definitely did.
>>
File: das it katt.png (454 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
das it katt.png
454 KB, 414x499
>>63583837
>>63583620
Wouldn't mind digging coal together with Rachel, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>63584868
What did you mean by this? ;)
>>
>>63580967
Not even that anon you've been consistently wrong in your convo with, but wow. Is this reaching really worth it? Just stfu, and yes, you are indeed a fucking faggot. Liking Quarles' adopted-daddy-issues, sorry drug-addicted ass more than Mags is sad as fuck. Mags was a fucking beast under her friendly old grandma routine. That was one brutal bitch.
>>
>>63585282
Mags would be goat if she wasn't so insanely difficult to look at. My word is that woman hideous. The scene of her singing makes me want to drink a half dose of apple pie so I can really feel the hard part
>>
>>63585522
>
I need actresses to look beautiful to understand their presence.
>>
>>63585597
She was a great villain, just a dang ugly presence to behold. Wynn Duffy is the goat villain though. Snakes his way in and out of other organizations and gets out before they die or go down
>>
>>63585696
But you have no love for Ava who did the exact same.
>>
>>63585844
Who said that? Ava wasn't a snake, she was a coward. She always switched sides when it was going to go bad for her and almost too late and knew she could twist raylan to do her bidding (earlier on). Wynn jumped ship before he was in too deep to be tied to stuff. I don't like ava solely because she tried telling that hooker she couldn't be forgiven by God and was pure evil. Didn't care for her prison arc either. Well it did have that cute chick so not a total loss.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.