[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could the Crime Scene Investigators not have worked out that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Fargo.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2003) Image search: [Google]
Fargo.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2003
Could the Crime Scene Investigators not have worked out that Lester was the murderer?

>He is a manlet, the angle of his wife's wound would show that it was him
>His head wound is kind of unusual
>>
>>63579921
a manlet? capable of murder? IDK senpai
>>
the spouse is always the first suspect so probably
>>
>>63579921

The problem is that the acting Chief refused to believe that Lester was involved in the crime despite molly bringing up inconsistencies with his story time and again, and I doubt a small town like theirs had much in the way of big city folk CSI, that and they already had a suspect who had committed a murder already.

Why would it be good ol' harmless Lester?
>>
>>63579921
I'm your boss and I've known Lester my whole life, you're wrong. End of discussion
>>
>>63579921
More like, who would really convict Lester's brother?
>>
The whole police department was pretty retarded aside from Molly.
>>
>>63579952
OP trying to spin some fucking Science fiction or something
>>
>>63579921
it's a small town, officers are incompetent and unprepared for this stuff
>>
File: he gon learn.jpg (286 KB, 1170x821) Image search: [Google]
he gon learn.jpg
286 KB, 1170x821
>>63579952
>>63580202

truth stranger than fiction.jpg
>>
just started this show a few days ago, fucking great. is season 2 really better?
>>
>>63580271

Yes, now get out of here before you get spoiled.
>>
>>63579921
maybe you should stop watching all those crime procedural crap, reddit.
>>
>>63580255
He didn't personally kill anyone though.
>>
>>63580255

Holy shit hahahahah
>>
>>63579921
I'm probably in the minority, but I thought season 1 was so much better than s2. There's something missing in season 2, I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
>>63580307

Yeah? Don't really know much about the case other than he was a very bad man.

Well at least Bundy was king of the manlets
>>
>>63580357
Too many cooks in the kitchen
>>
>>63580368
He basicay ordered people too. Personally the example still stands but someone else pointed to Bundy which also works
>>
>>63580357
>There's something missing in season 2, I can't quite put my finger on it.

There's too much fucking dry ground

If Fargo has any rules, Rule 1 should be that every single scene needs to have snow in it.
>>
>>63580386
This. I feel like it's too decentralized. We had Lester and Malvo last season, now we have Peggy and Ed, Danson, Milligan, etc.

Plus, I don't think Hawley should have had the UFO scene. I would have been content with never knowing.
>>
>>63579921
Malvo was a manlet too
>>
Because he hit her once then kept hitting her when she went down.
>>
>>63579921
Manlets are also prone to rage due to their complex about height
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.