[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't all clones supposed to be the same? These 2 clones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
Aren't all clones supposed to be the same? These 2 clones (Han Solo and Luke) obviously have different heights, so the imperial forces should have immediately know that something's up with these clones and they should have been suspicious immediately, instead, they just stroll in in one of the main areas of the Death Star like it's nothing.

Does anyone still non-ironically believe that the first movies aren't shit?
>>
>>63579827
Also, the voices, every clone would have the same voice. It's just stupid.
>>
I love how the 2 troopers they took out were conveniently the same height and Luke and Han.
>>
>>63579827

oh look it's this thread again.
>>
The empire let normal fags join the stormtroopers aswell.
>>
Clones aged quickly and where all replaced by drafted humans from all empire worlds, it's actually been in the canon since the attack of the clones movie release.
>>
>>63579827
>>63579882
Clonetroopers were replaced with recruits and were called Stormtroopers. This took place after Episode III.

I know it's retarded.
>>
>>63579917
>>63579925
That's bullshit
>>
>>63579827
epic troll my man
>>
Stormtroopers in the old movies are just roman/nazi army style soldiers, not clones.

The whole clones thing was just hacked together in the ep2 because of a SINGLE REFERENCE Luke makes in 4.
>>
File: IMG_20151212_202751.jpg (21 KB, 316x349) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_202751.jpg
21 KB, 316x349
>>63579827
TOTAL TREASON
>>
>>63579827

The only clone troopers by that point are all in a single unit; most of the clone troopers are normal humans.
>>
>>63580735

Samn it, meant storm troopers.
>>
How did the clones learn to fight? In the cloning laboratory on the ocean planet?
>>
>>63579896
The undergarments were flexible, so it was adaptable to different height. The armor itself is the same size for both.
>>
>>63580057
what reference?
>>
>>63580888
"You were in the clone wars?" when he meets Ben.
>>
>>63580888

>you fought in the Clone Wars?
>>
>>63579977
It's not, like it's common knowledge in the canon.
>>
>>63580917
>>63580920
shit I must not have been paying attention in that scene at all. Been a while though, thanks!
>>
>>63579827
> OP thinks storm troopers must be clones, even though there's a different thing called clone troopers.

What a faggot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.