[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALIEN 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: alien5.jpg (61 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
alien5.jpg
61 KB, 640x482
Come up with a plot for Alien 5.
>>
A peaceful ship of xenomorphs is invaded by a human and then it starts to get really crazy
>>
>>63578667
Am I working from everything is still canon, even 4?
>>
>>63578789
Unless you're South African, yes.
>>
>>63578667

Xenomorph
- How it expands
- What it does Post Take over of planet
- How the species self regulates / new food chain emerges
>>
>>63578789
>Complaining about 4 when 3 is the only bad one.
>>
>>63578952
This tbqh, 3 was the worst (liek terminator), 4 was a fun comedy
>>
>>63578789
I thought the new movie makes both 3 and 4 non canon
>>
>>63578667
Brand new characters. The setting is a spaceship built to collect junk and trash. they go to planet to planet collecting trash, keeping what's good, and then throwing the rest away into stars. They also collect debris they find in space.

The junk ship finds debris from an old destroyed ship, the Nostromo. One of the pieces of junk they find has a frozen Xenomorph, still alive, waiting. This Xeno uses the egg morphing method from the first movie to make more eggs, the first egg being a queen.

The movie will sort of be like Alien: Isolation in that for most of the movie, they're dealing with a single Xenomorph, but at one point they enter a large storage which holds tons of them and the queen. It's a mixture of the slow burn horror of the first movie and ends with the action of the second movie.
>>
>Ripley is on a ship that goes through a black hole
>black hole time travels her to the end of Aliens
>now Alien 5 is a direct continuation of Aliens

Ripley, Newt, Hicks, and Bishop land on a space station. The residents of this space station think the Xenomorphs are god's angels or something. Ripley and friends are like "no wtf," and they have to fight off fanatic Xenomorph zealots and the Xenomophs themselves.
>>
Weyland corp, now run by a board of directors, sends several ships occupied by only a human and a milkman cyborg across the galaxy to find evidence of xenomorphic activities.

One ship detects such activity and awakens the human crew member and initiates a landing pattern on a barren snowy planet.
>>
There's a Christian spaceship made out of wood that Ripley finds herself on before xenomorphs suddenly show up as well.
>>
File: scorpius.jpg (16 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
scorpius.jpg
16 KB, 250x375
Xenomorphs are led to Moya via a wormhole harnessed by Scorpius. They overtake the ship but are eventually stopped by Aeryn with the aid of Ripley, who had intercepted a transmission from Moya. Crichton makes a pop culture reference.

>the end
>>
File: lore threads.png (37 KB, 853x625) Image search: [Google]
lore threads.png
37 KB, 853x625
>Alien series is now about lore

no wonder it died

I wonder did Ridley Scott, retard that he is approach Giger and ask him numerous questions about why is that gigantic humanoid sitting in that chair.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.