[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>loved O&A for years >listened to almost every episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: oandathanksgiving3.jpg (37 KB, 398x411) Image search: [Google]
oandathanksgiving3.jpg
37 KB, 398x411
>loved O&A for years
>listened to almost every episode from between 2004 and 2011
>listened to almost everything with Patrice, Louie or Bill in it
>meet for the first time in my life another fan irl (I'm not american)
>he said he loved the show but couldn't really keep listening after hearing some of the accusations
>I ask what accusations
>he goes "oh, you haven't heard?"
>mfw I just learned about the truth about Patrice's rape story and how he probably did it
>mfw I just learned about Ant seeking illegal girls online and how a dude posing as a 14 yo who catfished Ant exposed him
>mfw I always thought that despite everything they were decent people
>mfw it's Woody Allen all over again

I don't even know how to feel about this. I loved the Patrice O'Neal shows more than anything, and was personally devastated when he died. Now I feel like I've been giving a pedo and a rapist audience all these years.
>>
>>63578104
Patrice was an obese diabetic who could noe even get his dick hard.
>>
I got into a fight with jimmy on Twitter a few days ago
>>
>>63578104
>mfw I just learned about the truth about Patrice's rape story and how he probably did it

Hasn't Patrice been open about that from day 1? He had sex with a girl who said she was 18 but turned out she was 15, he did the time. I remember him talking about that on the show at one point

and yeah, Ant fucks teens and regularly bangs high schoolers. That's never been a secret. I've never heard about the catfish story though, got any proof?
>>
>>63578104
>just learned about the truth about Patrice's rape story and how he probably did it

what? the bitch regretted she was a total slut and in a last ditch effort to retain any dignity she blamed Patrice and the other guy by calling it rape.
>>
Substantiate your claims son
>>
>>63578574
>Male
>Claims made against them
What more do you need and why? Personally, I BELIEVE WOMEN.
>>
>>63578168
Is this mongoloid you?
https://twitter.com/ehondaslaps/status/675121910657769472
>>
>>63579210
Please delete your post
>>
Women are horrible subhumans, so who cares?
>>
File: TrumpRally87.png (129 KB, 332x265) Image search: [Google]
TrumpRally87.png
129 KB, 332x265
>>63579254
>>63579210
>yfw a nigger has been posting on /tv/

/tv/ is a white christian board. And America is a white christian country. You do not belong here. You are not American. Your kind is responsible for all the bad shit in America. You need to go. We need to make America great again. We need to make America white again.

Trump will finally rid us of you coons once and for all. TRUMP 2016! REMOVE ALL MINORITIES! MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!
>>
>>63578104
>I thought Ant was a decent guy

You have shit for brains
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.