[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else not excited for star wars 7 at all? star wars was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: pepe19.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
pepe19.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Anyone else not excited for star wars 7 at all? star wars was my favorite as a kid but i have no desire to see the new movie.
>>
>>63576239
I considered going but I honestly am afraid to get shot desu. not worth it.
>>
I tried to get excited about it but I just can't. Feels bad man.
>>
JJ needs to be exposed after what he did to Star Trek
>>
>>63576239
Not at all, but then again, I have only tried to watch once the first movie in the series and fell asleep after 30 minutes.

Is there any chance I can enjoy this if I haven't seen the previous the movies, and the I hated what I caught from the first one?
>>
Yes, because I realized I don't care what strangers on an anonymous Mongolian cartoon board tell me to like.
>>
>>63576239
Its called growing up. I was obsessed with the OT as a kind, then when I was like 9 episode 1 came out and I loved them when they came out. Now I don't really care. I'll watch it when an hd screener comes out, but I don't care enough to spend $17 on a ticket
>>
I just got back from seeing Star Wars. At the end Luke destroys the Death Star
>>
I'm excited because I'm not racist.
>>
I was done with star wars shit years ago. another installment of laser swords in space isn't really something to look forward to, neither is seeing how creative they get with their marketing

>new doritos locos tacos with FORCE SAUCE
>>
i'm 23 so i watched the prequels as a kid, never watched the original trilogy and don't care to, so based on what i've seen, star wars is shit and i probably wont see the new film
>>
Not at all
It doesn't even look like a star wars movie
>>
>>63576456
Please adress this cry for help
>>
I've only seen each movie once like 13 years ago and I found the entire series generic and boring other than the concept of the light saber
>>
probably will be commercial shit with nostalgia stuff thrown in to appeal both to the current generation and the younger one

nah can't be excited desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.