[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pretty good anti-tarantino honestly the 4k jab is excellent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: The_Ridiculous_6_poster.jpg (46 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
The_Ridiculous_6_poster.jpg
46 KB, 300x444
pretty good anti-tarantino honestly
the 4k jab is excellent
>>
Get out of here, Rob Schneider
>>
How is it?
>>
File: 1449824901532.jpg (17 KB, 509x388) Image search: [Google]
1449824901532.jpg
17 KB, 509x388
watching movie or tv with Adam Sandler [pleb intensifyes]
>>
I thought this movie was just kinda okay

A few of the jokes were pretty good, Adam Sandler played his character surprisingly straight so that was sort of nice. The cast in general I thought did a good job of not being too silly.

I don't know why Adam Sandler still clings to poop jokes. He made the same joke with the donkey three times and it wasn't funny once.
>>
>>63576121

I can eat caviar and also a pizza if I want to, you tryhard trying to fit in with the teenagers faggot
>>
>>63575681
lol twilight dude has resorted to starring in Adam Sandler movies? I guess that's what happens when you're a manlet
>>
>>63576282
If 2001 is caviar
and Die Hard is pizza
then Adam Sandler is licking an old ketchup stain
>>
File: armond.jpg (22 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
armond.jpg
22 KB, 300x279
>>63576121
>implying Sandler isn't patrican
>>
It Was So Bad That I Fell A Sleep
>>
>>63576429
>Die hard is pizza

so it's the best?
>>
I'm 14 minutes in.

This is so fucking awful.
>>
>>63576121
>star wars marvel version is what i'm hyped for next week
It shows
>>63576590
You're browsing whilst watching matey
you're the biggest pleb itt
>>
>>63576049
It's shit.
A quick cash grab for Adam.
>>
>>63576636
I didn't browse shit during those 14 minutes you assuming ass.
Quit making assumptions, faggot.
>>
>>63576586
Of course
>>
>donkey spraying shit everyone

Lost interest at that very moment.
>>
>>63575681

the sequence where they meet Abner Doubleday (played byJohn Turturro) and he's making up the rules for baseball as he's playing against them is pure comedic gold
>>
>>63576590
Don't worry it gets better 15 mins in
>>
>>63576766
I lost my side's at those very hilarious moments
>>
LMAO IF U H8 ADAM SADNLER UR JUST A HIPSTER TRYHARD PLEBBIT MEMESTER
>>
>>63576429
2001 is like a meal at a restaurant where they put 3 leaves and a roasted acorn on a plate and charge you $100 for it

No substance. Just nonsense that people will pay for to seem like they are in the know.
>>
>>63576887

Good goy, play into our money making schemes
>>
>>63576898
Haha, I like your "the type of proudly ignorant idiot who calls everything pretentious" comedy bit
>>
>>63576282
You ever tried Caviar on Pizza? Pretty good my friend, pret-ty good.
>>
>>63576982
So what would be cinema heroin?
>>
>>63576974
You aren't fooling anyone m8.
>>
>>63576982
>You ever tried Caviar on Pizza?

I actually have.

And its pretty horrible.

Worse than jap squid ink pizza.
>>
>>63576830
>gets better 15 minutes in

Not by much.

Crews' character's secret was one of the few chuckleworthy moments.
>>
Two words: vainilla ice
>>
>>63577093
too salty, too fishy, or both?

i imagine it would be like kinda like anchovies
>>
>>63576898
technically 2001 is a great film, you really cant deny it creates a unique atmosphere
>>
>>63576049
Dumb but watchable
>>
>>63577093
But Italian squid ink pasta is god tier.
>>
That was a dry one.
>>
>>63576049
It's so bad it's bad. You got bad movie is bad, then you have its so bad it's actually funny and then you have its so bad I actually feel depressed and then you have this movie. I lasted until the 3rd he founds the 3rd brother, the movie didn't try to be funny like not once
>>
Absolute donkey shit. Adam Sandler seems like he's ready to slit his wrists at any moments, it's kind of depressing how unenthusiastic he is.
>>
>>63579138
fuck off caesar
>>
>>63576049
More effort than a lot of the other Adam Sandler movies recently but still terrible.
>>
>>63575681
BORING
I started watching last night and fell asleep 15 minutes in.
Being on Netflix means it was a script so bad Adam couldnt get even the most desperate studio to pay for it.
>>
who was Mark Twain played by?
>>
>>63580422
Vanilla Ice
>>
>>63580342
Yeah dude cause all Netflix originals have horrible writing huh, no exceptions
>>
There's a dude on my Facebook right now preaching about how awesome it is and that everyone should watch it.

That's not the worse part. The worst part is all the comments agreeing with him and not a single person saying how awful it was.

I forced myself to watch about an hour of it. I shouldn't have, i want my hour back.
>>
Just watched it. 3,5/10 at best. It's terrible.
>>
So the "/tv/ hates Kekoldtino" meme is so strong that people are going to pretend that Sandler shit is good?
>>
>>63582494
It just keeps going, and going.

They just fucking love it.

I don't get it, like it's actually making me upset... Is this all humanity has left?
>>
>>63576898
I felt asleep both times I tried watching it and this never happens.

Like >>63578835 said, it is impressive technically for it's time but that doesn't make it a good movie.

Kubrick films are pretentious hipster garbage, I couldn't finish any of them.
>>
>>63582811

You stupid nigger this is a parody based on Magnificent Seven.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.