[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A TV show you hate but everyone likes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-19-58-27.png (274 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-19-58-27.png
274 KB, 960x540
Not a fan of Game of Thrones.
>>
>>63575201
This is a great show, it's a high-quality production and it's very entertaining. You should give it another try, OP.
>>
>>63575201
it's literally the best thing HBO has ever done you pleb. If you don't like it go back to reddit
>>
>people ITT are unironically defending Game of Plebs
>>
>>63575408
>If it's popular it must be shit
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63575375

>the best thing HBO has ever done

Seriously? In a world where the Wire or the Sopranos or Deadwood exist?

Game of Thrones is The Walking Dead for snobs. People think theyre watching something deep when its really just tits and gore in a pretty package. Its (mostly) well acted pulp.
>>
>>63575458
>the Wire
It's da whyte mans fault these niggers kill each other, they dindu nuffin need more money fo dem programs
>or the Sopranos
GABAGGOOOL overall not a bad show but it's just like a more drawn out version of goodfellas with more tits
>or Deadwood exist?
this show wasn't bad or good. it had ugly women getting nude and the dialogue mad no sense and everyone acted like the goal was to confuse the audience.

overall none of those shows have the intrigue and drama and emotional tension GOT has.
>>
>>63575201
not being a fan of something means you hate it now?
>>
I think Game of Thrones is entertaining, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
>>63575458
The gore/shock value can be annoying as hell sometimes.
>>
Friends is boring, shitty, disgustingly mainstream, unfunny garbage. I would rather watch the antics of autistic Zimbabwe man, no question.
>>
File: BCxabZwCMAEnhMk.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BCxabZwCMAEnhMk.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
>>63575564
Literally the biggest fedora post I've seen on /tv/
>>
File: 1437784903851.jpg (205 KB, 930x794) Image search: [Google]
1437784903851.jpg
205 KB, 930x794
>>63575375
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.