[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's a funny guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
He's a funny guy
>>
>>63574355
he had really good grades in college too
>>
>>63574355
Season 4 confirmed
>>
He appeals to the modern-day Jimmy Fallon lover, I think. That's why he's hated by /tv/.
>>
File: 1428042787970.jpg (21 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1428042787970.jpg
21 KB, 256x256
I've enjoyed nearly every episode, but that finale really fell short, both in tone and form.
The whole episode was a mean-spirited insult on an unhappy dude.
>>
Sociopath or schizoid?
>>
>>63574878
I thought it was really horrible to the guy. Now everyone, including his grandparents, know he wasn't the "hero"
Jasmine has probably run a mile since filming ended
>>
File: nathan-fielder.png (33 KB, 1138x416) Image search: [Google]
nathan-fielder.png
33 KB, 1138x416
>>63574355
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63574355
For You.
>>
>>63574878
>kentucky fry
Sorry
>>
I love you.
>>
File: laff.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laff.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>63574878
>>63575094
it's because your lives are just like that guy's. pathetic shits. the episode was fucking hilarious and fucked up on 100 different levels. good stuff.

>>63574943
sociopath for sure
>>
>>63574391
Wtf are you taking about? Nathan is loved by the majority of /tv/.
>>
I seriously wanna know what happens to Cory now that the last episode aired.
>>
There is a small group of massive shilling faggots that spam the fuck out of this terrible show here. I'm 99% sure they work for the ugly kike faggot and Comedy Central. Fuck this horrible show.
>>
>>63574878
It's because the episode hit too close to home for you
>>
>>63575656
>it's because your lives are just like that guy's. pathetic shits
>Says the adult who posts pictures of some girl from a Nickelodeon show on a chink cartoon imageboard
>>
>>63577055
Yeah, posting about a TV show on /tv/ means you're a shill. The only way to be a true /tv/ poster is if you shit on everything, then we know you"re not shilling.

I swear, this place is more and more /v/ every day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.