[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were you crying, Rey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: _1446824772.jpg (90 KB, 600x256) Image search: [Google]
_1446824772.jpg
90 KB, 600x256
Why were you crying, Rey?
>>
no more BBC to pound her tight pussy
>>
>>63574177
Why is she so cute bros??
>>
File: 1449638716346.jpg (25 KB, 324x327) Image search: [Google]
1449638716346.jpg
25 KB, 324x327
thingken of bbc t b h family
>>
She just watched The Phantom Menace
>>
something something BLACKED xDxD
LOL am i doing it right reddit?
>>
File: 1431133598100.png (690 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1431133598100.png
690 KB, 569x802
>This movie is going to break 2bil
>>
File: bbc.png (231 KB, 598x253) Image search: [Google]
bbc.png
231 KB, 598x253
>>
>>63574264
Why is cia so handsome
>>
>>63574177
The BBC hit her cervix
>>
File: 1442168030002.gif (61 KB, 156x267) Image search: [Google]
1442168030002.gif
61 KB, 156x267
>>63574293

I rang him up on my Codecâ„¢

Ask him family
>>
Imagine you're Rey. Living on some shithole """planet""", making a living through scavenging scrap metal. Nobody would bat an eye if you died under a collapsing pile of metal or eaten alive by desert predators, nobody would give a shit if you just plain ol' dehydrated and/or starved to death. You're nothing. You mean nothing. It's not even the Empire's fault, I mean they didn't make your life miserable as a part of some grander Fuck You design, right? It's just the war-torn economy. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of people just as miserable as you, probably even a handful of younger and prettier women who could easily just whore themselves for money, if they don't already. Maybe you did as well? Maybe you accepted the money from some exhausted trader who just came to your shithole for cheap scrap metal? Imagine the voracious glint in his eye. He could fucking stab you in the neck and nobody would care, hell, he could enslave you. What are you, 130 pounds? And a scrawny shit at that. Damn, you're fucked. Literally nowhere to go. Guy approaches you and tears off your dirty clothing without remorse, for a moment admires your somewhat fit frame, tan and lithe. Can you run? Where? Who would protect you? Why would you run? Instead you offer yourself to the man for money, even though he can have you for free. He isn't that bright, probably falls for it. So you copulate in disgust, his rancid cock slowly but surely bringing your clit to ecstatic orgasm. Why wouldn't you enjoy it? You earned that money, girl. Well, you could possibly just stab him in the eye and rob his corpse, but somebody will look for you, his friends or relatives. He's a trader, traders always have friends. So you let him kiss you and embrace you and forcefully pull at your breasts while his dick keeps shoving in and out. Whoops! Wrong hole! Now your anus bleeds, blood spills on the hot sand. You don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>63574177
#SheAintReady

she can't handle that bbc bruh

lmao white girls easy

#bbcSuperior
>>
objectively the best starwarsfu since mara jade
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.