[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched the first two episodes and its pretty shit Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trailer_park_boys.jpg (346 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
trailer_park_boys.jpg
346 KB, 1200x731
Just watched the first two episodes and its pretty shit

Why does /tv/ love this show?
>>
>>63572365

its comfy and funny
>>
first season is kinda weak but the show is GOAT

kill urself my man
>>
>>63572389
It makes me feel dirty
>>
>>63572449

It makes me feel greasy
>>
DUDE HICKS LMAO
>>
>>63572365
Conky
>>
white people jokes
>>
>>63572479
How do you feel about Friday?
>>
>>63572365
Because most of /tv/ is a bunch of mom and dad raised pussy faggots who have never been to jail or struck up a comraderie with stupid alcoholic trailer trash and wish they could. I came from a similar life style to the Boys, I like the show because it's sort of a cleaned up and larger than life version of my teens and early 20s.
>ywn fuck the park slut every other weekend you aren't fucking her sister, sometimes hatefuck her impossibly sluttier bff on the side, get drunk every night on cheap liquor and chainsmoke the shittiest local cigarettes, ripping off stupid wiggers and losers selling them dirt weed while smoking kush and popping pills yourself and sometimes you shake meth up in a paranoid but fun operation in your buddy's mom's bedroom
Why the fuck do you even live?
>>
>>63572471
makes me feel frisky
>>
>>63572811
>white people jokes
Its Canadian humor ya dingus. Americans would never truly understand.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.