[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What? *Breathes heavily through nose No *shitself Gaba *has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What?
*Breathes heavily through nose
No
*shitself
Gaba
*has heart attack
Gool?
*italian stereotypes self
>>
>>63571378
>le funny fat redditman
>>
>>63571510
>le kekold
>>
>>63571378
I'm glad he's dead.

Now they can't fuck up The Sopranos.
>>
>>63572358
They already did...
>>
>>63571378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4224eIk0xiA
>>
>>63574016
there's no way TFA is going to give me as much joy as this video just did
>>
>>63573996

This game is actually really true to the story. Watched a bit of the LP and was pretty impressed with the lack of character re-imaginations. It reminds me a bit of how people have this KoTH MMO to the dot based entirely on their greentext personifications.
>>
>>63571378
I laughed a little but now I'm just sad
>>
>>63572358
already forgot about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8
>>
>>63574736
reminder that this scene is to introduce Svetlana, not to do anything with Livia, and so Livia being CGI isn't a problem.
>>
>>63574842

It's a problem because it looks like shit
>>
>>63575990
it was 2003 faggot
>>
>>63574103
King of The Hill MMO. I have to see that, can you post a link?
>>
>>63574842
>introduce Svetlana
>not a problem
kill yourself my man

DUDE ONE LEG LMAO
>>
>>63574736
God, the lighting on her face and her eyelines are so far off it's fucking ridiculous. Why did they even need this scene?
>>
>>63573996
Vidya can't ruin tv/movies. Sequels and reboots can.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.