[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who doesn't care about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Am I the only one who doesn't care about this?
>>
>>63571156
no
>>
>>63571156
Yeah, you'll feel really out of place here, you should probably leave :(
>>
>>63571187

Seriously? I'll watch it when it comes out in bluray but the hype is really annoying.
>>
>>63571228
Why? By that point you'll know every line from the movie verbatim because of memes and general shitposting
>>
>>63571384

Yeah I'll probably have to stop visiting /tv/. It would be funny if someone who saw it before release next week would start spoiling on twitter and other social media.
>>
>>63571156
I have only seen 6 movies in a movie theater this year being John Wick my favourite and Terminator Genesys a complete let down so since we are in the last days of 2015, i would love to end it with a suppose famous franchise movie which is this one. So even if i'am not a really big fan of Star Wars( i just like The Clone Wars 2d series and Revenge Of The Sith) i excited to see this movie next weekend.
>>
Probably not
>>
No.

Starwars is alright, but the hype is astronomically overblown
>>
>>63571156
nah, Tbh i think SW is capeshit tier.
>>
I honestly think it will be disappointing, I didn't like Star Trek at all really.
>>
>>63571440
Already happened here today
>>
Yes. Out of all the people in the world. Even here. You are the minority man.
>>
>>63571156
No, EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the WORLD will not see it either.
>>
There was a lull in the paid marketing 2 weeks ago and star wars posting dropped to nothing.

Now they're in panic mode.
>>
>>63571156

I haven't seen any Star Wars, and probably never will.

Fuck it.
>>
"Am I the only one...?"
No. You're not. No one ever is.
>>
>>63573897
i noticed that as well
>>
>>63571156
>Spends minutes finding and downloading an image from the movie
>not interested
>>
For the entire week of the release, my local theater is only showing TFA on all its screens. Yes, you might be the only one who doesn't care.
>>
>>63573897
It's the calm before the storm. Once we get the first torrent of the movie, this board will become /starwars/.
>>
You know, I'm getting pretty hype now. Not because of the movie itself, which I already know exactly how it's going to go down - a passable action flick, banking very heavily on OT nostalgia, that will be entertaining but ultimately forgettable - but because of the "event" its becoming. It's bringing all of my old gang together to watch it.

But yeah, the amount of tie-in merchandise is fucking annoying. And the movie itself? Sand planet, forest planet, snow planet, TIEs and the Falcon, two siths who will be pretty much Darth Vader Jr. and Son Of Sheev, doomsday weapon, lightsaber fights blah blah, and in the end one of the good guys will die, before one of the bad guys dies and the good guys win for now.
>>
Based mods.
>>
mods = gods
>>
>>63573897
>>63574354
>>63576369
Are you all retarded or something?

I just counted 21 Star Wars threads on /tv/ alone
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 194x259
>>63571228
I'll watch it when it comes to cable or netflix
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.