[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All this hype for the star wars, and I'm just sitting here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: THEHATEFUL8-TEASER-POSTER.0.jpg (187 KB, 729x1080) Image search: [Google]
THEHATEFUL8-TEASER-POSTER.0.jpg
187 KB, 729x1080
All this hype for the star wars, and I'm just sitting here ready for yet another great Tarantino movie. Seriously, is any current director more based than he is? I know 90% of you epic faggots are gonna say he sucks, but all of his movies are top tier for me.
>>
>WARM BLACK DINGUS
>>
I plan on seeing THE the same day as SW.
>>
It's such a sideways step after Django.

I keep waiting for him to break out of his niche style and go back to making movies for grownups. He's getting more entrenched in his ways though; he'll never make another film that isn't a pastiche campy b-movie.

He's regressed as a filmmaker and seems to have no intentions of ever challenging himself again. Feels like lost potential.
>>
>>63571287

He tried with Jackie Brown, but that movie bombed. He prefers money to critical acclaim so he went back to his usual stuff.
>>
File: 1449494750314.png (193 KB, 705x652) Image search: [Google]
1449494750314.png
193 KB, 705x652
BIG
>>
>>63571141
There is no hype for Star Wars and Tarantino is a shit
>>
>>63571552
Tarantino is the best mainstream working director, that is from the ones who's movies you can see anywhere in the word, and not just at some obscure or elitists film festivals.
>>
>>63571141
I lost all respect for Tarantino but still like and hype for his movies. Anyone else?
>>
>>63571646
>that is from the ones who is movies you can see
What?
>>
WARM
>>
>>63571141

I have a feeling that Star Wars will be derivative, pleb pleasing shit, but from a technical perspective it feels cinematic. Big, and practical.

It's not like those Marvel movies which have this ugly digital sheen to them.
>>
>>63571942
True. From the trailer it seems like at the very least it's going to be visually pleasing. The air battle sequence looks really cool.
>>
>>63571942
>because Kekatino doesn't make derivative pleb shit?
>>
>>63571141
>Seriously, is any current director more based than he is?
Joel & Ethan Coen, David Fincher, Martin Scorsese. I really like Tarantino but he isn't the best current director.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.