[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE two and a half hour comedy movies LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Judd_Apatow.jpg (15 KB, 220x329) Image search: [Google]
220px-Judd_Apatow.jpg
15 KB, 220x329
>DUDE two and a half hour comedy movies LMAO
>>
He's Jewish right?
>>
File: judd-apatow.png (159 KB, 1184x625) Image search: [Google]
judd-apatow.png
159 KB, 1184x625
>>63570787
D R O P P E D
>>
> DUDE MILES OF FILM WASTED ON "IMPROVISED" COMEDY LMAO
>>
>>63571731
I am genuinely curious to see all of that for 40 Year Old Virgin. That cast is pretty strong and I'd love to see Carell's improv that they cut. That is the one film of his that doesn't feel too long, and it's one of his longest.
>>
I liked his earlier movies for their dystopic view of modern Americana but Trash Humpers was just too fucking weird
>>
Freaks and Geeks > The 40 Year Old Virgin > The Larry Sanders Show > Knocked Up > Undeclared > Funny People > This is 40 > Trainwreck
>>
>>63570834
Every thread, the absolute madman

Kill urself my man
>>
"comedy"
>>
>>63570787

They're called comedies. Not comedy movies. Stop talking like a 12 year old and broadcasting your lack of education.
>>
>>63570787
He should really stick to tv, his tv shows are much stronger than his films on average and it suits his style better.
>>
he's racist. he hates non-jews
>>
>>63572612
Just like us
>>
>>63572542
It was an obvious circumlocution used to emphasize the absurdity of the statement. Please try to keep up.
>>
>>63570834
You're doing the lord's work, son.
Don't let the jews stop you from spreading the truth.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.