[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Force Awakens Screener Box
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: imax-force-awakens.jpg (68 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
imax-force-awakens.jpg
68 KB, 630x630
What you're looking at above is a box that contains the IMAX 3D version of Star Wars: Force Awakens, captured by a movie theater employee who goes by "Absolutbad" on Reddit. On it, we can also see the trailer lineup that will show before the film: Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: Civil War, Deadpool, Independence Day: Resurgence, Jungle Book and Warcraft. After this film, there are plans to release a new installment every year, including spin-offs, sequels and an animated series. The first follow-up will be next year's Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the first of three spin-off films, with a sequel to Force Awakens scheduled for 2017.
>>
DUDE STAR WARS LMAO
>>
>>63570767
>Independence Day
Oooh, neat.
>>
File: redditthepost.png (100 KB, 892x524) Image search: [Google]
redditthepost.png
100 KB, 892x524
>>63570767

>reddit last night

>GUYS, WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT...
>I'M SO GREAT THAT I'M SHOWING YOU THIS
>>
now, we're getting reddit's table scraps?
>>
>>63571671
been that way for years
>>
Reading your post gave me cancer.
>>
>>63570767
>Batman v Superman
>Disney advertising a film competing against their Marvel brand in fucking Star Wars
how fucking retarded was the person who thought to fake this?
>>
>>63571594
How you dont feel like a whore by posting this ? Serious question.
>>
>SIX (6) commercials
>>
>>63572235
Those aren't the trailers they'll definitely show before the film They're just the trailers that are on the hard drive.

OPs post is literally nothing of interest at all, I have the exact same drive at work.
>>
>>63571878
You know they're all in bed together, right? When was the last time two "huge" films came out on the same weekend? All release dates are organized during the previous year so no two high profile films ever premier in such a way as to compete.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.