[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who is seeing The Force Awakens by himself opening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: kyloartx.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kyloartx.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
Ask someone who is seeing The Force Awakens by himself opening night anything.
>>
>>63570746
You can go with me and my friends anon
>>
Im going also by myself, actually I like it better that you don't need to talk to your friend like
>WOW THAT WAS COOL etc

I want to watch, drink coke and eat popcorn silently.
>>
>>63570746
will you go in costume? who is your fav sith? Do you sheev post?
>>
>>63570797
costumes are not allowed where I live. My favorite sith is darth Traya/Kreia from Kotor2 and I never sheev post
>>
>>63570746
I'm going alone although I'm kind of regretting getting tickets due to all the advertising everywhere
oh well, might as well enjoy it
>>
>>63570783
this....
>>
>>63570746
Going alone as well, my friends all have Finals that week and don't feel like waiting so fuck them by myself it is
>>
>>63570746
You can have my friends. They keep dragging me to all these infantile movies and I resent them for it.
>>
>>63570746
Why not just end your life?
>>
If a Dindu or Snackbar starts going ape shit will you attempt to use the force?
>>
>>63570971
considering it lately
>>
>>63570746
I hate finn, hate him to the core but the only silver lining I see is it may turn black youth onto the ways of the jedi and calm there shit down.
>>
>>63570994
Cool. Hang in there baby.
>>
It's OK OP. You're gonna get glares and nervous glances but just endure. Remember that history will be on your side.

#notallsingles
>>
>>63570843
1.is not Kreia bit annoying?I mean she sounds good on paper but in game there seems to be no way to please her. by 4th playthrough I A)tuned out when she talked or B) was all "fuck you Kreia".
2.if you could dress up who would you go as?
3.What do you think of the cartoons
4.what do you think of the new saber?
5.Who annoyed you the most in the movies
6.do you like luke?
>>
>>63571012
I think he will be more cringe than jarjar but the Blacks will love him.
>>63571042
Didn't even pay for the movie myself
>>
>>63570994
why?shift your point of view, sometimes its not you but the others who need to be hurt
>>
Do you have a no singles policy at your theater?

I was literally asked to leave by a BLACK manager two weeks ago without even a trace of irony. He should crack history book some time and learn something about discrimination.
>>
>>63571114
1) just never resort to each extreme when talking to her and always agree with her, easy to get max influence that way. TSLRCM had alot more dialogue options.
2) id dress as Sheeve
3) some of the clone wars was good, especially the original 2003 cartoon, but the Rebels stuff is shit.
4) totally depends on its execution but I still think the design is retarded.
5) amadalins potato acting
6) hes a good guy
>>
enjoy being allahu akbared
>>
>>63571253
na il just sneak in last minute, say my friend is already inside and it should be packed so il just say I never found him.
>>
are you american? will you get shot?
>>
>>63571331
Not American so won't have to worry about "ma gun rights" shit.
>>
>>63571260
>1) just never resort to each extreme when talking to her and always agree with her, easy to get max influence that way. TSLRCM had alot more dialogue options.
yeah but there are moments like with the beggar on nar shaddaa that you just can't win.+ I don't like being a yes man and even then she gets upset. when I masterd foce persuade a lot of characters (her included ) got pissy when I used it as a shortcut for some quests
>id dress as Sheeve
sith sheev or big shoulder pads sheev?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.