[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edge Of Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: emi.jpg (71 KB, 634x669) Image search: [Google]
emi.jpg
71 KB, 634x669
How many times would you try /tv/ ?
>>
>>63569758
every time.
>>
Try what
>>
like four
>>
remind me what was the trick to even end it
>>
>>63569758

After that I'd get bored and go try something else... Like learn the violin
>>
There's easier bitches to rape.
>>
>>63569758
Once

because that's all I need

zzzzzzing
>>
>>63569878

Kill the Omega
>>
>>63569878
losing your own blood.
>>
>>63569849

Try to rape her. 4Chan isn't always a proud place, son.
>>
inb4 rape shit
>>
>>63569907

yeah but that's really hard so what's the easy way out, or suicide
>>
>>63569923
blood transfusion would cancel the reset
>>
if he could effectively learn new moves, that means each new body has changes in nerves and muscles

that would mean he could entirely change his appearance

so you could alternatively just become insanely fat
>>
Did it always reset back to the same moment? I think it said it was supposed to go back to the start of the day, but they spend more than that each reset, right?
>>
>>63569998
Yeah, it goes back to a specific moment, but only when he dies.
>>
>implying it would be impossible
How many tries would it take?
>>
>>63569758
>posting fridges
>>
>>63569982
kinda
muscle memory is a thing but it's not too much of a stretch to say it's all from memory
>>
>>63569758
I would tell the president to nuke the shit out of the europe place where the Alpha or whatever is settled
>>
>>63570076

There would still be physiological changes (although synapses etc are pretty small) so I don't see a fundamental difference really.

They don't even claim that memory is something platonic but you could ask why his hair doesn't get any longer etc.
>>
>catched
>>
File: 1314839860923.jpg (55 KB, 424x380) Image search: [Google]
1314839860923.jpg
55 KB, 424x380
>>63569758
>show up every day
>try to learn all of her defense moves
>shoot yourself after every assault attempt before security can catch you
>become rape god
>>
>>63570292
>>try to learn all of her defense moves

Or you could just follow the original plot and let her teach you, it's probably faster. Doesn't need to happen inside the barracks either.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.