[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Either I'm through that hole with you, or I'm gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: guy.jpg (139 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
139 KB, 320x240
Either I'm through that hole with you, or I'm gonna sing like Johnny Cash.
>>
Honestly the best character on the show.
>>
>>63566320
xcuseme?
>>
>>63566320
Can he actually walk the line as good as Johnny?

Would love to see this desu
>>
Not that hot?! When this guy woke up this morning, he was white!
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 650x350
Underrated television actor, and easily the best part of the early seasons. Pic related, best part of the later seasons.
>>
>>63567146
this
>>
>>63566320
fucking t-bag, loved that dude eventhough he was a complete psycho
>>
It's always great when one actor completely outclasses the rest of the cast. First season was full of hacks, except this man. And maybe Stormare
>>
>>63568181
that fat guard was also kinda based
>>
>>63568084
>eventhough he was a complete psycho
That was the best part about his character. I always hated that 90% of that escape group were good people who ended up in prison because they were set up or just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
Prison Break was top shit when it was about breaking out of prison and running. The whole they were put there on purpose to get back at their dad company conspiracy thing was trash.
>>
>>63569981
>T-bag
>wesmorland
>sucre
>abruzzi
>haywire
>tweener

Literally the whole cast deserved to be in prison except for Schofield, burrows and C-note, but even C-note was smuggling illegal stuff
>>
>outside these walls
>>
>>63570167
>tweener
didn't he just steal a baseball card or something
>>
Haywire and tweener were fun characters.
T-bag outclassed the whole cast every season.
Robert knepper such a good actor.
>>
>>63566320
>Knepper
Well, that's an unfortunate lastname.
>>
>>63568388
Bellick was great.
>>
>>63570167
Tweener may have indeed performed theft, but he accidentally stole a baseball card that was worth like 5000, causing him to get a very big sentence for something that was intended as a very minor crime.
>>
>>63570526
word for fucking in a language 5 million people speak,

hurr durr funny last name har har har
fuck off snow nigger
>>
>>63570558
He ended up being charged with grand larceny. As if he had stolen the Mona Lisa himself
>>
>>63570558
not 5000
that's why he got charged for grand larceny and got a huge sentence
>>
>>63570704
Oh even bigger than I thought, but yeah that's what I meant
>>
Bellick... had a hard life
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x286
>>
LACHERO:WHATS YOUR NAME BOY?
T-BAG: YOU CAN CALL ME 'FRIEND'
>>
>>63571475
DIAPER SNIPER
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.