[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Dick move, Sheev!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1445994840276~01.jpg (182 KB, 1383x898) Image search: [Google]
1445994840276~01.jpg
182 KB, 1383x898
>"Dick move, Sheev!"
>>
>>63562701
Why didnt Dooku just Force lift Anakin up in the air and hold him, like he did to Obi-wan 2 minutes earlier?
>>
>>63562724
Obi Wan gravitates naturally to the high-ground, Anakin doesn't.
>>
>>63562701
I really don't understand why he didn't say anything.
>>
>>63563810
Then you do not know the power of the dark side. He MUST obey his master.
>>
>>63562769
kek
>>
>>63562724
The force does still require physical effort to channel, especially the Dark Side.
Dooku was old, and trying to keep pace with two much younger combatants at once, and then tried to fight the force user with the greatest raw power at the time head on while he was fueled with rage.
Plus he was probably in shock from losing both hands.
>>
>>63564309
is that why vader couldn't throw sheeve down the second death star chute in RotJ to save luke?
>>
>>63563810

Do you really think he would believe him? Sheev has groomed Anikin to well
>>
>>63563810

Sheev was using the force to hold his tongue to the top of his mouth so he couldn't speak
>>
>>63563810
>>63565139

>>63565208
This.
He already tried telling them the truth in episode 2. What's he going to say now?
>Come ooooon Obi-wan I swear I'm being honest!
>>
>>63562701
Man, prequels were so well casted.

One of many reasons I can't help but think of perquels haters as braindead, stinky, autistic neckbeards.
>>
Why didn't he start fapping?
>>
>>63565636
no hands
>>
>>63565332
That is literally retarded.
>>
Did Dooku knew Chancellor Palpatine was Darth Sidious?
>>
>>63565804

Of coursh.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.