[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Conan out and about http://youtube.com/watch?v=CdzE4ks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 741x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 741x364
>Conan out and about

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CdzE4ks3lHo

based autist hunter strikes again I love this shit fuck interviews
>>
This guy had the Tonight Show. He HAD it. He smartly maneuvered himself into the position of Tonight Show host. Then the guy he ousted launched a counterstroke like the Dark One did when the Hundred Companions sealed the Bore and tainted him forever. But Conan is no Lews Therin. He's Demandred, he's Eratosthenes, he's the ultimate beta.

He can't even be himself on his backwater cable show. He has to pick on gammas through omegas. He has to debase himself.

How bitter must he be that Colbert can just be his smart geeky self on the Late Show on broadcast TV? Hope you're enjoying the $40M, Conesy, because you have no respect left.
>>
File: 1445424651761.jpg (19 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1445424651761.jpg
19 KB, 320x287
i don't follow this late night bull shit, what happened to jay leno? he got the tonight show back right? then he had his own show? did he have a cool final episode?
>>
>>63562208
send this as a viewer mistake
>>
>>63562208

Breh do you know how complicated and convoluted that whole thing was?

Here's a simple run down

>TTS spoiled by Leno being in front, absolutely no point of Conan becoming main attraction as things as basically same
>Jay becomes literal shit lead in, affects ratings big time (Jay had top notch prime time drama during his run)
>economy went to shit, significant amount of advertisers begin pulling out
>new guy so couldn't even transition yet (Jay got two solid years while Conan got 7)
>David temporarily beating him due to boomers going to the next old guy
>NBC executives cry about no enough money even though Jay fucked up worse in 93-95 with Letterman raping him constantly
>inner politics between Zucker, Ross, and a lot of the executives become huge and a lot of tension
>NBC doesn't want to lose Leno to ABC so they want to bump him to 1130 while moving Conan to 1205, literally changing the whole purpose of The TONIGHT Show
>Conans agents fucked up and didn't guarantee the 1130 spot on contract
>NBC decides not to kick off Jay because Jay could sue for 100m if fired and instead gives Coco 40m and tells him to fuck off
>Jay was actually mad all along and ignored literally the entire industry's advice on to not take the show. Doesn't realize he did the same shit to Carson.

Fuck NBC and fuck Leno for actually taking it back and not backing off and letting Conan take his rightful spot
>>
>>63562815
>Doesn't realize
legit lol'd
>>
File: 1438277534492.jpg (29 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
1438277534492.jpg
29 KB, 538x454
>2013

Can you be any fucking slower?
>>
I hope he does something like this for PAX East in his hometown.
>>
File: conan nuke.gif (281 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
conan nuke.gif
281 KB, 200x200
>>63561815
> "You can't really kill friendlies."
> "In life you can. It's how show business works."
> [glare]
>>
>>63561815
Kek when he shouted the hitler's style "NEIN" at the german team.
>>
>mocking people trying to have a nice time in their otherwise terrible lives

Seriously?
>>
>>63564366
autist detected
>>
>>63564445
Not really.

I wouldn't laugh if he was making fun of people in wheelchairs either. It's just not that funny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.