[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Musicals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Your Top 3 musicals
1) South Park
2) Pitch Perfect
3) Pitch Perfect 2
>>
>>63561468
R A T
A
T
>>
File: The Rat King and His Relative.jpg (161 KB, 615x330) Image search: [Google]
The Rat King and His Relative.jpg
161 KB, 615x330
>>63561468

I found her other family members.
>>
>>63561468
1. Blues brothers
2. Cannibal
3. Grease
>>
>>63561468
Anna Kendrick is the thinking man's Anne Hathaway
>>
Do you think Anna Kendrick would blow me for some blow?
>>
1. My Fair Lady
2. Music Man
3. Aladdin
>>
>>63562627
How come ?
>>
>>63561468
>Phantom of the Paradise
>The Blues Brothers
>West Side Story
>>
My personal favorites:
1. The Producers
2. Miss Saigon
3. Fiddler on the Roof
>>
-The Wicker Man
-Meet The Feebles
-The Nightman Cometh
>>
1. Phantom of the Paradise
2. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
3. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
>>
>>63561468
1. Book of Mormon
2. The Producers
3. Spamalot
>>
> Rocky Horror Picture Show
> Phantom of the Paradise
> Singing in the Rain
>>
>>63561468
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Singing in the Rain

Blues Brothers?
>>
>>63561468

DUDE COCAINE LMAO
>>
Phantom of the Opera
Sweany Todd
South Park
>>
8 femmes
Les chansons d'amour
Die Fledermaus

based mainly on the songs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.