[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this big guy problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
What was this big guy problem?
>>
>>63559749
he IS a big guy
>>
>>63559749
Someone pulled his mask off
>>
He likes redheads.
>>
>>63559749
Hated being an albino faggot in a shitty movie.
>>
>>63559749
He's a small guy
>>
>>63559749

He enjoyed his sleep
>>
>>63559749

Fassbender android: *explains why they have come in the engineer's language*

Engineer: And *why* would I want them?
>>
When I saw the movie I interpreted it as the engineer getting pissed off at David because he saw artificial creation as perversion of their ability to create life

But apparently it's some contrived explanation that Jesus was an engineer or something
>>
because hes in the alien military and his mission was to jihad earth so when he saw a human it triggered him
>>
>>63559873
Why did they wanted us dead?
>>
>break into someone's space colony
>expect not to get shot

Sounds like he was just a good old 'merican boy.
>>
>>63559749
He had a plane to crash.
>>
>>63559802
For you
>>
>>63559814
Fassbender android: They were trying to bag the parasites. They work for the company.
>>
>>63561255
Engineer: Weyland?, get them on board!
>>
>>63559766
>>63559777
>>63561255
>>
>>63560028

Because we killed one of them 2000 years ago.
>>
>>63559749
Engineer's were plotting to destroy humanity before the goo accidentally killed all of them but that one. Then humans woke him up and had the balls to ask him for immortality. Engineer decides that humanity are clearly still dicks and that he should crash the species with no survivors.
>>
The devil is standing in front of him. The fact that the white race should have been wiped out scared him
>>
first one to talk could stay on his aircraft. since fassbender was the first to talk he was spared.
>>
did they even attempt to justify why they made them manlets?
>>
>>63562163
Maybe their size varies. The one from Alien was a big boss Engineer and the Prometheus one's were some other kind of Engineer? It's not confirmed for a retcon yet and the idea of bigger and smaller Engineer's existing doesn't bother me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.