[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"SHEEV PALPATINE IS A SITH LORD!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg (220 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg
220 KB, 1600x901
>"SHEEV PALPATINE IS A SITH LORD!"
>>
>>63559108
please present the evidence
>>
>>63559108
>>
>>63559108
>He was too dangerous to be left alive
- Sheev about Dooku

>He's too dangerous to be left alive!
- Windu about Sheev

Seriously, does it get more poetic than this?
>>
>>63559535
yes
Anakin watched as the emperor killed Mace, refusing to step in and save him
thus becoming Darth Vader

Darth Vader saves Luke by killing the emperor while he was being electrocuted
thus restoring the balance of the force
>>
>>63560940
Was Luke the reincarnation of Windu? He was born very soon after Windu's death.
>>
>>63560961
hmm maybe, im not sure how reincarnation works in the star wars universe. but for a jedi, luke did have a temper like mace
>>
>>63560961
perhaps padme was windu'd
>>
File: Jotaro.jpg (34 KB, 383x398) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro.jpg
34 KB, 383x398
HEY /TV/ BROS
What's the best way to watch all the star wars movies exactly?
I haven't seen them in like ten years.
Fan edits? Blu rays? Laserdisc something or other? Help me out yo
>>
>>63561034

Odd numbered episodes then evens
>>
>>63561034
I mean if you go with the blu rays youre gonna get great picture and sound quality but also 90s CGI and added retarded shit

The other option is Despecialized which is a fan edit that combines the blu ray with old footage to recreate the theatrical
>>
>>63561034
i watched a fan edit of the prequels mostly revolving around anakin and then the original trilogy
>>
>>63561105
Was it "The Phantom Edit"?
I've heard good things but I'm skeptical.

>>63561075
Is the blu ray CG shit as bad as people say?
>>
>>63559108
>palpatine

Thanks for posting his name
>>
>>63560961
>a black man being reborn as white
That's not how it works
>>
>>63561123
yup thats the one, it was pretty good. they took out a lot of unnecessary bullshit
>>
>>63561123
I mean the CGI in the special editions was made in 97 and hasn't been updated much.
The only movie is truly fucks up is Episode IV but it does make all the movies weaker 90% of the time. But for a non fanboy it shouldn't hurt your experience too much

>>63561123
i would at least watch the OT first before you watch anything prequel related
>>
>>63561123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzZOgLH4KU
>>
>>63561184
I assume by OT you mean original trilogy?
>>
>>63561034
In the cinema in the late 1970s-early 1980s
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.