[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there Game Grumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (855 KB, 862x647) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
855 KB, 862x647
Why are there Game Grumps
>>
>>63558777
Don't tell me Arin is somehow involved. I know Felicia day and th meme guy is one thing, but that's like lowest tier
>>
>>63558815
I think they're going to riff video games or something as part of the show.
>>
Is this a fucking joke? I was actually moderately interested in this (not donating anything though) but I'm not going anywhere near this if those fags are involved.
>>
https://youtu.be/iSwCJcaBW3k?t=12667
>>
He's involved as far as being a part of the telethon but not the new show as a whole.
>>
God Joel looks old.

why is he doing this again? does he have alimony to pay off or something?
>>
Latza grew a beard?
>>
>>63558815
>>63558855
Unless I missed something, all they did was have a brief interview, played the "Manos" fan game, and sang a song. Other than that, nothing.
>>
>>63558894

You shouldn't be surprised that embarassments like these guys are involved in the reboot. They're the only people who still care about MST3K nowadays.
>>
>Arin calling Game Grumps the "MST3K of gaming"

>>63558894
Joel tried to interview them and Arin's band did a song as "entertainment" for this telethon. Both times the stream died during these segments. The segment involving Game Grumps doing an MST3K style sort of thing with that Manos game unfortunately didn't share the same fate.

There's no other public involvement outside of that so far.
>>
File: nathan kek.jpg (57 KB, 1357x951) Image search: [Google]
nathan kek.jpg
57 KB, 1357x951
>>63559127
>Arin calling Game Grumps the "MST3K of gaming"
>>
Jesus fuck, if I actually donated I'd want my money back.
>>
>>63559059
It's like Joel lead a geek culture army to storm the offices of BBI, stole the puppets, crapped in the corners, and they're now parading the bots' corpses through the streets.
>>
>Gay Grumps
>Felicia Day
>Various shitty writers

J U S T
>>
>>63559167
I'll admit, I watched GG for a bit once, but dropped it after jon left/realized Arin was a massive drag.

I know there are people who can't stand Jon or Danny, but Aron just kills the potential fun of it
>>
File: j2NPqgS.gif (871 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
j2NPqgS.gif
871 KB, 300x168
>>63559255
I like Brian because he just constantly insults whoever he is recording with.
>>
>>63559255
Same here. I left soon after Jon left.
>>
>>63558777

Hey don't you talk shit about Dan or Brian. Those are quality guys right there.
>>
>>63559359
>millennial humor
>>
>>63558777
Eh, it doesn't have Mike, Kevin, or Bill so I didn't give a shit anyways. Rifftrax has kept the torch burning for a long time now and they've been doing some fucking hysterical live shows.

The Grom Gorps are just another shitty attempt at pandering, just like ol Camel Face there.
>>
>>63559255
Yep. Jon leaving revealed what a huge shit Arin is.
>>
>>63558815

Wait how is Felicia Day standing next to Arin? hes a gamer why is she not running in fear for her life?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.