[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I want to see Corey Stoll play the Kurgan in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: coreygan.png (777 KB, 760x496) Image search: [Google]
coreygan.png
777 KB, 760x496
Is it weird that I want to see Corey Stoll play the Kurgan in a Highlander reboot?
>>
>>63558718
Yeah, cause he consistently comes off a petulant, whining child in whatever he plays.
>>
I want to see Jake Gyllenhaal as the Kurgan
>>
blaah. shittier version. original kurgan was fucking bad. ass.
>>
Why is this guy in so much shit these days?
>>
File: clancy-brown.jpg (104 KB, 636x457) Image search: [Google]
clancy-brown.jpg
104 KB, 636x457
>>63558718
I don't care who plays the Kurgan, I want Clancy Brown to play Ramirez.
>>
>>63561287
this is the best post i ever read
>>
>>63558718
Can't stand that smug fucker, HoC and the Strain, total smug pleb.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x195
It's weird you want a highlander re-boot.
>>
he can't act.
>>
>>63558718
Are they rebooting Highlander as well now?
Is there anything from the 80s that isn't getting rebooted?
>>
>>63562371

There was supposed to be a Highlander reboot with Ryan Reynolds that has since been shitcanned.

Can't believe they don't go with the obvious choice of Gerard Butler

>handsome
>fit as fuck
>does tons of action roles
>is actually fucking Scottish

COME ON ALREADY
>>
>>63562387
I don't really see the point of a modern Highlander remake. The movie aged pretty well and there's nothing that could be improved with modern technology in it.
But that's just me I guess.
>>
>>63562466

>The movie aged pretty well

No it really hasn't, the editing and pacing is all over the place

>and there's nothing that could be improved with modern technology in it.

The Quickenings could definitely be improved, as could the swordplay.

It's a flawed yet enjoyable cult classic, but it could DEFINITELY use some polish.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.