[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does a Spic care so much about helping niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 512x287
Why does a Spic care so much about helping niggers?
>>
:/ porque usas esas palabras feas
>>
>>63558600

Because poc need to unite against their common enemy the white race
>>
>>63558600
I bet you're a blast at parties

No wait I bet you go silent every time a black guy joins the conversation

Pathetic little white boi
>>
>tfw attempted suicide twice last year
>tfw huge Springsteen fan
>tfw only find out the title is short for "...and I'll write you a tragedy" right before the last episode

I wept at the end.
>>
Did you even watch the show? He doesn't really care that much. The housing developments weren't his decision or his cause in any way, they were mandated by a federal court, he just happened to be mayor of Yonkers at the time they had to be implemented.
>>
He didnt, til there was political opportunity to do so, did you watch it?
>>
yeah rewatch the show and pay attention

he literally only gave into the housing projects cause he had no choice

he was against it to begin with
>>
This was snubbed at the golden globes.

Based Isaac had better win.
>>
>>63560058
>>63560137
>>63560188

Came here to say this.
>>
All non whites are perfect and noble and all whites are evil.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.