[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's what I don't get. He says the flight plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (339 KB, 607x440) Image search: [Google]
download.png
339 KB, 607x440
So here's what I don't get. He says the flight plan he filed with the agency only lists one of the goons. He then proceeds to tell them that the first to spill the beans on Bane will get to stay on, so as to even out the reality with what's listed on the flight plan. But then he only pretends to kill one of them. So what the fuck was the point?
>>
Why would he pretend to shoot a man, before pretending to throw him out of a plane?
>>
muh morality
what i don't get is that he asked the first guy "who paid you to grab dr. pavel?" even though mosquito man told him they work for BANE
>>
>>63558465
he was interrupted by big guy before he could pretend to kill the second guy
>>
>>63558874

At least you can talk
>>
>>63558552

So he could pretend to see how good he flies didn't you watch the movie?
>>
>>63558465
What if CIA had actually shot them and then Bane spoke his same line anyways? Bane had no way of knowing, it's not like he has X-ray vision. It's not like the brothers said "Hey the guy didn't shoot me", which they easily could've since CIA already showed he wasn't willing to kill.
>>
NATHAN FOR FOR FOR FOR YOU
>>
>>63559955
the question is still relevant. If you're throwing them out of the plane anyway, why waste a bullet?
>>
>>63560080
well there's no need to be cruel, headshot kills them quick and clean compared to throwing them out of a plane, not like he'll have a problem getting ammo
>>
>>63560080

In case Superman flies to catch him before he hits the ground. Duh.
>>
>>63560150
Queue batman vs superman intro
>>
>>63558814
>not knowing how interrogation works
If you ask them an easy question you already know, they are more likely to talk then if you ask them the important questions right away.
>>
NO MORE DEAD CAWPS
>>
>>63560080
Pilots aren't allowed throw anything out of a plane that may injure persons or damage property.
>>
>>63562742
that was a very good line imho and realistic.

people say stupid shit like this all the time. Not very different from say "YOU'RE NO MUSLM BRUV"

also daily reminder that people who shit on nolan or mos are probably the same guys who have orgasms over MACHETE ORDER I'M SERIOUS or the guys unironically enjoying marvel movies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.