[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lack of finn in china again Why does Disney think our people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: file.jpg (2 MB, 3040x4096) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
2 MB, 3040x4096
>lack of finn in china again
Why does Disney think our people hate blacks?
>>
hello?
>>
Whites are the only race that actually aren't racist.
>>
Kek. Because Asians only like things that are either pretty or look cool.
>inb4 someone posts a picture of Daisy Ridley making retarded faces and pointing at things

Yeah, she's got a lot of unflattering pictures but she's not bad looking when she's not fucking herself up in interviews.
>>
>>63558276
Why do people get so out of shape with not wanting to be black. Hell blacks hate being blacks, others just simply don't want to co exist with them. Others don't want black people and culture shoved down there throats.
>>
Why do you think?
>>
>>63559053
>Asians only like things that are either pretty or look cool.
>implying

Everybody's like that, except jews are the ones that shoehorn niggers and liberals just accept it.
>>
>>63559082
You're rambling again. It must be embarrassing being with you in public.
>>
When China will be the first world potency?
>>
>>63559113
>Everybody's like that

True. We just try to act like we want to see minorities because muh equality and such. Asians don't have the problem we have with blacks so they don't have to give a shit. We keep the bad with the good. Asia just takes the bad out and doesn't give a shit.
>>
The Chinese word for black people is 黑人 which literally translates to "AIDS man"
>>
>>63558276
Because chinese people treat animals like shit.

>Chinese chefs boling puppies alive.jpg
>>
There is no such thing as yellow guilt so the jew has no cultural control over them. They are truly a free people.
>>
>>63558929
Herro!
>>
>>63559137
>Asia

Xu, please. Literally all non-whites hate niggers.
>>
Does he do anything in the movie besides make a "shocked" face and yell one-liners?
>>
>>63558276

The focus group testing probably shows it to be true.
>>
>>63559197
I'm from Burgerland. I know. I'm just saying we put on a show for the blacks because otherwise they'll whine and cry about not being equally represented. Asians don't have to give a shit about blacks though. They take the black dude out of the posters for this movie and who's going to stop them?

Their culture isn't the same. They don't have the guilt we have here in Murica. Like someone else said, truly a free people.
>>
>>63559244
>Asians don't have to give a shit about blacks though

Again, all non-whites hate niggers. Though I agree with you, Arabs are the ones that really hate niggers.
>>
>>63559053
Actually, Chinese people love American blacks.
They really fucking love basketball, and probably would associate Finn with that image because they think all American blacks play basketball.
>>
>>63558276
Finn is right there to the left of Daisey in the image m8.
>>
>>63559445
This

lived in china for 3 years and they love niggers.
>>
Posters and promos are irrelevant. The point is to get people into the theaters, where the proper shoving of negros down throats takes place via the emotional highs and lows of breathtaking action/fantasy cinema.

Finn seems like a cool guy and I think most people will say he's a cool guy once they see the movie.

>>63559482
>>63559445
Maybe both of you guys are generalizing. I bet most people prefer to see members of their own race or white people, probably not even on a conscious level.
>>
>>63559788
Of course we're generalizing, I've lived in China like the other Anon.

Most Chinese people really love black people as long as they're not directly from Africa.
>>
>rest of the world posters
>look at these characters

>amerikuck posters
>LOOK AT THIS STRONG WOMAN. LOOK AT THIS BLACK GUY
>>
>have the trailer with the most Finn
>They totally hate him!
>Upvote me pls.
>>
>>63559901
true

the most racist people I've found are still whites even in asia. women are spiteful and have a superiority complex while the dudes are predatory and typical racist behind closed doors
>>
>>63559901
>>63559788
any personal expeirence based generalization you make of a place with a billion people is kinda worthless
>>
>>63559445
>>63559482
they don't. watching apehoop is like watching monkeys at a zoo. sure, they can be entertaining for awhile, but they stink, you don't want to live near them and they belong in their cages.
>>
>>63559991
I live in a 3rd hole hellhole and the most racist people are mixed/brown latinos.
>>
>>63560050
They love niggers, just face it. It's not a big deal, chinese are non-whites anyways.
>>
>containment thread to attract and quarantine autistic thinkers and society's dead weights
*slow clap* Genius OP
>>
>>63558276
Why can't European cities be more like east Asian cities
>>
>>63560194
3rd world shitholes?
>>
>>63560038
It's a stereotype in China that Chinese people love black people but don't know how to show it without seeming racist by an accident.

It's literally a trope Chinese media.
>>
>>63559482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw
>>
>>63560233
a trope in Chinese media*

>>63560239
That black guy is a famous actor in Korea you dumbshit.
>>
>>63560245
While I knew it was in Korea I had no idea he was famous. So I'll give you that one. No need to be rude, though. You hurt my feelings.
>>
>why no finn

my theory is that he's not really a main character at all and that americas are the racist ones trying to market the movie as some diverse cultural ensemble cast when really boyega probably dies in the first 30 min, after he meets the actual main characters and is killed by kylo ren in a 0.5 sec light saber fight

in china on the other hand the poster is actually much more accurate to the roles of each cast member and their relevance to the overall story.
>>
>>63560279
I'm sorry Anon.
>>
>>63560239
You're point? There's a chink here saying I shouldn't generalize yet you're generalizing. China loves niggers, I lived there 3 years senpai.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.