[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is going to be better than bvs and civil war >dc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: X-MEN-APOCALYPSE-9.png (355 KB, 1302x754) Image search: [Google]
X-MEN-APOCALYPSE-9.png
355 KB, 1302x754
>this is going to be better than bvs and civil war
>dc and marvel put on suicide watch
>>
>>63558011
trailer looks mad gay.
>>
>>63558011
better than bvs looks like a sure thing desu.

Civil War will still stomp both.

Doc Strange is the X Factor.
>>
I really don't think so mate

It looks like Last Stand levels of tripe

Not that the other two will be much better.

Also, whose cock did Oscaar Isaac suck to get all these fucking roles? Did anyone watch him get his ass kicked in Drive and say "oh yeah that's def the next guy to reach bradley cooper levels of overexposure"
>>
File: JubileeandJean.jpg (254 KB, 611x612) Image search: [Google]
JubileeandJean.jpg
254 KB, 611x612
In terms of the movies, I like X-Men more than the DCEU and MCU... but this movie looks like a let down.

The X-Men series is always hit or miss; capable of extraordinary highs, and/or pitiful lows.
>>
>>63558011
I was excited for Civil War until I saw this.

This X-Men movie is going to be the King of Capeshit 2016.
>>
>>63558011
Protip: Everything is going to be better than bvs
>>
>>63558011
>>
Looks like shit. I don't understand how anyone could be excited for this unless they really jack off to the comics. Skinny Lex came off more intimidating than this movie's main villain.
>>
>>63558160
Seconded The tone of these movies drag me down. Deadpool looks way better than this melodrama.

Civil War will kill this movie and I'm not even a n MCU fan.
>>
This confirms Sansa can't act. Was she trying to sound American or did they make Jean british?
>>
What was with the shitty stormy weather green screen during the parts the camera was slightly looking up at magneto and later apocalypse?
>>
Niggers and Jews are responsible for this shit
>>
DOFP blew all of marvel away.
but the trailer for this apocalypse looks plain.
My hopes are low but I hate marvel shits even more.
>>
>>63561800
DOFP was so boring. The X-Men franchise lost its chance at GOAT status when Matthew Vaughn left
>>
>>63558011
i cant take ivan ooze srsly
>>
>>63561897
so glad i'm not the only one who thinks DOFP is boring

Also having quicksilver leave in the middle of the film makes no sense
>>
>>63561800
>>63561897

X-Men First Class is the GOAT X-Men Movie.
>>
>>63562546
X-2 is good cuz of based oldneto

the whole X-men franchise is going to shit since J-Law won an oscar and now mystique is the centre of it
>>
I can't wait for X-men: Mockingjay Part 3
>>
>>63558219
This. bvs will barely make 900m forcing wb to cancel almost their entire slate of comic book movies
>>
First Class was good because everyone had low expectations and thought it would be horrible. DOFP was mediocre because it was heavily hyped and everyone expected something great.
>>
>>63558011

1. Civil War
2. Apocalypse
3. Deadpool
4. Dawn of JUST

ftfy. btw xmen is marvel desu family guy
>>
>>63562546
This
>>
Jean is shit
Katniss is shit
CGI/effects look like shit, especially for Quicksilver and Archangel

It'll still probably be good though, Isaac is a good enough actor to make Apocalypse a good villain even if his design sucks. It's going to have like 3-4 really bad forced JLaw scenes since she's the new Wolverine basically but other then that and Sophie Turner's atrocious-sounding voice/acting it'll probably still be great. Tye Sheridan as Rightclops should be cool and they nailed the Jubes look.
>>
>>63558225
Oscar Isaac is one of the best actors of this generation you nigger.
>>
>>63558011
xmen is marvel you dip
>>
looks godawful
>>
File: 1442833295682.png (166 KB, 605x338) Image search: [Google]
1442833295682.png
166 KB, 605x338
>>63562546
>>63561897
>>63562478
This.

>>63559990
Funnily enough, I can't find it, but I read a post from someone claiming to have worked on set. Bryan Singer has twinks visit him and there was something about Sansa Stark pissing the producers off because she couldn't act or give a convincing accent. Someone needs to find it.
>>
>>63563005

Which is even funnier when you consider the last Jean Grey was Dutch and sounded more authentic than her
>>
>>63563084

I'm always totally overawed by how well a lot of Dutch people (and Scandinavians) can speak English with barely a trace of accent.
>>
>>63563118
>>63563084
Yo, Linden!
>>
>>63562596
>mystique is now the main character
>isn't blue anymore because whiny spoiled actress doesn't like the makeup
fuck this shit
>>
>>63562672
X Men movies have always had the right time, it's just the director.

It's like if Marvel kept Joss Whedon for another couple of Avenger movies. The result is the same shit.

They need to stop hiring pedosinger
>>
>>63563118
>Dutch without accent
lolno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmVI84iYOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEON08d76oE

Scandies are pretty good. It helps that their accent isn't ugly as fuck when you hear it.
>>
>>63562884

PROTIP:

Marvel = Properties owned my Marvel Studios (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, etc)

X-Men and the Fantastic Four are owned by FOX
>>
>>63562760
Xmen is not MCU, FOX has the copyrights on them.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.