[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actually...it's not that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: The_Ridiculous_6.jpg (46 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
The_Ridiculous_6.jpg
46 KB, 300x444
Actually...it's not that bad.
>>
Go to bed Adam
>>
>>63555608
It isn't. The only people hating on it are the usual poorfags that hate anything that's initially behind a paywall.
>>
It looks like shit
>>
>>63555681
That or because it's an Adam Sandler movie.
>>
>>63555702
I bet you hate all Micheal Bay movies too.
>>
>>63555608
Yeah, not something I'd ever pay to see, but since I have Netflix anyway gave it a watch and its a pretty solid 6/10. Probably would never watch it again, but I wouldn't sway people away from seeing it either. Most solid real feeling Adam Sandler film in 10 years or something
>>
>>63555608
Is this Tarantino's new film?
>>
>>63555736
>Most solid real feeling Adam Sandler film in 10 years or something
This.It's just plain fun, tbqh.
>>
Reminder that ess jay double u's have been protesting hard against this movie.

Reminder that therefore it is your duty to watch this movie and furthermore give it a top rating on imdb and other places.
>>
>>63555737
Might as well be, it's equally bad.
>>
>>63555737
He wishes.
>>
>>63555793
Is this that movie there was that huge stink about like 6 months ago where that native america chick got all pissed and quit? If so wtf, it wasn't even that bad at all
>>
>>63555832
but tarantino's movie has 8, this one only has 6. hardly equal
>>
>>63555608
yes my unpaid friend, adam sandler is due for a great film. Don't forget to pick up the blue ray with 2 hours of unseen bonus footage which will make you feel like you're right there alone taylor lautner™, adam sandler™ and a host of other wonderful actors. I for one will certainly be seeing it
>>
It's okay. I watched it last night. Got a few chuckles out of me. Sandler was easily the worst part though. The hanging was pretty funny
>>
>>63555875
Actually if you pay attention then you'll notice that all of the "indians" besides the ones with more than one line are played by people in brownface. And if you think their contributions are worth selling out your culture for then you probably don't have a culture.
>>
File: 1448797475184.jpg (13 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1448797475184.jpg
13 KB, 360x240
holy fuck, the indian girls are hot as fugg in this flick. why did whitey ever fuck up their diet and make them fat?

movie takes a while to be funny though.
>>
needs to be more edgy with constant drugs during the entire movie and f bombs and nudity

and dicks
>>
>>63556143
wouldn't have minded some of dem hot indian titays
>>
File: three-amigos-1986-01-g-1024x663.jpg (131 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
three-amigos-1986-01-g-1024x663.jpg
131 KB, 1024x663
I'm not even going to bother asking how it compares to Blazing Saddles but, how does it compare to The Three Amigos?
>>
how to watch without it showing up on me netflix user account ratings
>>
>>63555608
i really dug that baseball scene
>>
>>63555736
>>63555778

Yeah, just good have in the background and you can follow it have a giggle.

Wasn't painful in the least.
>>
>>63556210
If you go on the Netflix website you can go into your account and delete your viewing history if that's what you're asking
>>
>>63556210
>watch adam sandler netflix movie
>netflix recommendations are now full of holocaust documentaries and dramas

oy..
>>
>>63556252
So did I. Turturro is based. I also was laughing my ass off at the hanging but I am a sucker for stupid shit.
>>
>>63555608
I couldnt stand Adam Sandlers bland boring acting. Looks depressed through out the whole movie how can people watch this ?
>>
>>63555608
ITT: We name movies that successfully made the 19th century seem hilarious.
>Blazing Saddles
>>
I thought the super fast attacks in the beginning were dumb as fuck, and turned it off after the indian chick saying they would take the money. Does it get better, or was the hunor like that the whole movie?
>>
>>63556167

It doesn't.

The movie is mostly boring and full of tired, half-assed jokes like having a Native American lady named Wears-No-Bra. Just like all his other shit it's the sheer lack of effort that bothers me the most.

Also holy fuck Nick Nolte is going to die any day now. Not looking good.
>>
>>63555608
Your opinion is ridiculous
>>
Just finished it. Could have been much much worse. High 6/10
>>
Ridiculous Six 2015, Magnificent Seven 2016, Hateful Eight 2016...
I guess numbered cowboy movies are pretty hot right now...
>>
>>63555702
There's a difference between a movie and cinema, retard.
>>
>>63556897
You mean Cinèma pleb?
>>
>>63556739
The fast attacks thing from the beginning doesn't really happen again. I don't know what they were thinking
>>
>>63555608
i cant believe he went for pg 13. this was his chance. he went for demographics instead of doing what he wants, which netflix wouldve let him do

im not surprised though, jew and all.
>>
>>63557115
I haven't seen it, but this might amuse you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C-fRdCmzDk
>>
The best thing I can say about it is that it's not A Million Ways to Die in the West.
>>
>dean semler
No wonder it actually looks like a western.
>>
>>63558137
Ah yea, I loved his work in Paul Blart 2.
>>
>>63555702
Good evening reddit
>>
>>63558213
Haven't seen it but I bet the cinematography is fantastic.
>>
>>63557860
Seth isn't really that high of a bar
>>
>>63555608
Yeah, it was pretty good. Not Adam's best, but nowhere near his worst.
>>
>>63552489

I loved it, fucking hilarious just watch it without taking it seriously. It's a good comedy.
>>
>>63557860
I actually laughed during a million ways to die in the west. Ridiculous 6 only got a giggle or 2 from me.

Adam sandler just has no charisma and just stumbles through his lines with lunch time being the only thing on his mind.
>>
>Taylor Lautner in this movie

JUST
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.