[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: supernatural-trailer-season-11.jpg (81 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
supernatural-trailer-season-11.jpg
81 KB, 620x420
>>
>>63552993
Everything after season 5 was raping this show.
>>
>>63552993
Where the fuck was Cas in the last ep? They just forgot that he's walking around somewhere with PTSD. This show is so fucking dumb now.
>>
>>63553152

Kinda glad they didn't have Cass. He should have never became a regular on the show.
>>
>>63553252
Why not? His character makes sense being there. The writers are just shitty at utilizing his character.The problem is that Cas is never hanging out with the Winchesters when shit happens or on their monster of the day episodes. They always give him some bullshit angel mission or whatever to accomplish that usually no one fucking cares about.

Also, as much as the two brothers say he's family, I never get that impression from the way they act toward him.
>>
>>63553252
You must be that dude that goes to every Supernatural thread saying that Cas should be killed. Why do you have such a hate boner for him? If anything Sam should be the one to leave the show.
>>
>>63553438

The actors bully him on set. He was also recently mugged.

Being Cas is ass.
>>
>>63553512
>The actors bully him on set. He was also recently mugged.
>Misha having a shit life
He seems happy enough on twitter. Where are you getting this information? I had my suspicions but I sort of want to see it.
>>
>>63553512
>He was also recently mugged.
Wouldn't that have been big news or something?
>>
>>63553512
I'm sorry you're having a hard time at work
>>
They try not to put cas on near dean much because of the people who see sexual tension between them and want them to bang
There's an interview somewhere where they talk about it
>>
Friendly reminder that the actor who plays Castiel is an accomplished poet

He's literally a bard
>>
>>63553812
>They try not to put cas on near dean much because of the people who see sexual tension between them and want them to bang
There's an interview somewhere where they talk about it
>Letting tumblr cunts dictate how a show is written
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. First of all, who fucking cares if some dumb girls think they want to bang. Second, those stupid girls are the biggest part of the fucking fanbase keeping this show alive.
>>
>>63553912
He also has EMT training and was a carpenter for a while.
>>
>>63552993
No.
>>
>>63553122

This, to be quite honest family. I don't even know what the OP is talking about since I eventually stopped watching Supernatural even though I enjoyed the shit out of it for a good while.

Kinda makes me sad.
>>
>>63553438

They can't have him on monster of the week episodes because he'd find and kill the monster in the first five minutes of the episode
>>
>>63555245
What about when the brothers are doing research or when they're just hanging out? He could at least be there for that but he never is.
>>
>>63554203
Seasons 1 through 5 are the best and Season 7 has its moments tbqh senpai.
>>
>>63553512
C'mon, Misha. We are just kidding.
>>
>>63552993
>tfw in order to kill the darkness they must kill Dean
>>
Spiteful ‘Supernatural’ fans try to get Misha Collins fired, fail epically
http://www.hypable.com/spiteful-supernatural-fans-try-to-get-misha-collins-fired-fail-epically/
>>
>>63555245
So you write the story around that.

Fuck, man. That's writing 101. You let the characters shape the story, not the other way around.
>>
>>63554013
Yeah it's pretty fucking stupid that they allow some fans fetishh dictate the show. Cas and dean had a great bromance going on and it added a nice element to the show.
So what if some people want to believe that bromance is a romance?
>>
File: so vo condon.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
so vo condon.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
of corswe
>>
>>63555880
I did save a condom.
It's time.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.