[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"As someone who really hasn't been the most vocal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jjabrams_starwars.jpg (42 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
jjabrams_starwars.jpg
42 KB, 640x350
>"As someone who really hasn't been the most vocal advocate of 3-D, the strangest thing happened to me on this. When I was watching the reels in 3-D, there were a number of shots — and I know this sounds insane — that I hadn't understood in the three-dimensional space quite the way I did when I saw them in 3-D. I actually felt that there were things that were playing better in 3-D. I had never felt that before. And if people have access to a theater that has laser projection, it is shockingly better...You cannot compare a traditionally projected image with a laser image. The blacks are true blacks. It's almost as if you have to adjust to it."

Fuckin jew...

>inb4 old news
>>
>>63552971
>You cannot compare a traditionally projected image with a laser image. The blacks are true blacks.
the color black is literally the one thing that would stay exactly the same between different projection methods
>>
>>63553166

what do you all do in the shed?
>>
>>63553166
Who's the third ticket going to?
>in the shed

Oooooohhh.
>>
>>63553166
yo i'm from louisville
>>
>>63553111
he was talking about coloured people
not black colour

checkd
>>
>>63552971
>The blacks are true blacks.

he hates uncle toms?
>>
>>63553111
>the color black is literally the one thing that would stay exactly the same between different projection methods

Not true at all.
>>
>>63553191
Well we go in there when my wife has guests over and wants her privacy, me and the guys must be a little to rowdy.

But it really is quite fun, we hang out and talk about stories from our lives about our friends, family, wives, etc... Sometimes we even break out some Lego sets and put them together or watch some livestreams or movies.

>>63553227
Really? Do you have any extra tickets?
>>
http://www.deuteronomy28.org/
Take a look at this
>>
>>63553315
>me and the guys must be a little to rowdy
>break out some Lego sets and put them together

fucken settle down there bro
>>
File: 1417835846260.jpg (30 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1417835846260.jpg
30 KB, 620x465
>>63552971
>The blacks are true blacks
>>
>>63553166
C.UCK SHED
>>
File: confused-woman_1_[1].jpg (22 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
confused-woman_1_[1].jpg
22 KB, 300x239
>>63553340
>http://www.deuteronomy28.org/
>>
>>63552971
What did he mean by this?
>>
Can the color black even be projected in 3D?

I mean, Avatar was a colorful movie for a reason.
>>
Well, 3D sure is dark...
>>
True blacks lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.