[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Actors you actually meet in real life and you experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
ITT: Actors you actually meet in real life and you experience with them.

I was 12 and I said I liked Diagnosis Murder but he was literally running away from other people at the airport.
>>
I met Keanu at a bar once, bought him a cold one and we talked for a good 10 minutes.
>>
>>63553217
What about?
>>
>>63552778

I smoked a bowl with Adam Devine, it was pretty cool
>>
Met Mark Hamill once and he asked me for a smoke then he started crying when I told him I didn't smoke
>>
>>63552778
I chilled with Sammy Sosa once
>>
File: 815.jpg (77 KB, 680x441) Image search: [Google]
815.jpg
77 KB, 680x441
>>63553278
>>
File: RichardSimmonsedit2.jpg (593 KB, 2688x2128) Image search: [Google]
RichardSimmonsedit2.jpg
593 KB, 2688x2128
Does he count?
>>
>>63553242
stuff.
>>
>>63553243
Sounds like a good time
>>
>>63553370

It was. It was Christmas time. It was magical.
>>
I saw Mike Stoklasa a grocery store in Phoenix yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Space Cop DVDs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the DVDs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each DVD and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>63552778
I got to meet Henry Winkler at a relative's wedding. He's friendly as hell
>>
I saw Kiefer Sutherland at the medical platform on Mother Base yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and spinning his robo-hand in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packs of Pentazemin in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be Big Boss and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the packs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Patriot infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>63553467
>>63553619
Why are you spamming this thread like a faggot?
>>
>>63552778
So he wasn't a Dick?
>>
>>63553648
I was writing up the second one while the first was posted f.am. It's quite a common pasta.
>>
>>63553663

>altering the word instead of just typing it out normally

desu baka senpai
>>
>>63553467

whether or not this story is true i believe it
>>
>>63553759
I'll give ya a hint.

It's not
>>
>>63553826
i still believe he would be that terrible to encounter irl even if the details might not necessarily be 100% true
>>
File: 1419708162214.jpg (108 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
1419708162214.jpg
108 KB, 500x655
I met Jennifer Connelly once.

I came home from school early one day, and inside I was surprised to find her and my mom making out on the couch. My mom heard me enter and pushed Jennifer off her. She looked kind of ashamed, while Jennifer seemed to feel awkward. The tension quickly disappeared, though, and my mom made us some tea. Me and Jennifer talked and she was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Quite intelligent, from what I gathered in that short time, too. I don't think I realized who she was while she was in my mom's house; she seemd familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. The three of us ended up having a really fun and comfy afternoon that I remember fondly. I was actually kind of looking forward to getting such a sweet step mom. She was the first romantic interest of my mom since my dad died (as far as I know, at least), and since there were quite a few male takers, I wasn't completely surprised when I found out my mom liked women. Nothing came of it, though. I never saw Jennifer again. My mom never brought anyone else over, either. I doubt she has been completely single and sexless for all those years, though. She probably still feels awkward about me finding out by her making out with Jennifer Connelly in our living room. My mom never brought it up again, and neither have I, since I think she would rather not have me do it. It's weird seeing Jennifer nowadays. I always immediately think of her kissing my mom.

It's weird to think that my mother probably had sex with her. I'm proud of you, mom
>>
>>63552778

I've seen Stephen Fry and Douglas Adams out shopping in my home town. I once spoke to Steve Coogan, but I didn't realize who it was until he'd gone and I was kind of a jerk.
>>
>>63553844

Truth be told, I have no idea who they're talking about so I'll take your word for it
>>
I met Bill Cosby at a party but I don't remember much about it
>>
>>63553964
Lel
>>
>>63553964
BLACKED
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.