[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO REMEMBER THIS AS "WHERE THE WILD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: where are the wild things.jpg (48 KB, 318x288) Image search: [Google]
where are the wild things.jpg
48 KB, 318x288
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO REMEMBER THIS AS "WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE"?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENJING
>>
i dont know but that movie was creepy as shit
>>
>>63552612
I was surprised when my friend told me he didn't know about this before the movie came out.
Also he doesn't know about The Stinky Cheese Man
>>
>>63552612
that title does not exist pls go back to reddit
>>
>>63552612

mandela effect faggot pls go
>>
>>63552641
I wanted to hate that movie so much, but it really wasnt bad.
>>
>>63552706
Those assholes RUINED /x/
>>
>>63552731
but /x/ was nothing but shit-tier creepypasta in the first place senpai
>>
Anyone else remember this as Matzoh Ball Soup?
>>
>>63552612
Go away, OP. The "Berenstein Bears" is the only legitimate case of a temporal displacement paradox influencing the title of a book.

This belongs on /lit/ or /x/ anyway.
>>
>>63552731

As someone posting on /x/ since the day it was created, it was ruined long before that. It was ruined since the beginning, really, since the lack of moderation on constant /b/ shit "IS THIS PARANORMAL?" splintered the community in two, causing half the posters to leave and start their own chan.
>>
File: 1432845672152.jpg (31 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
1432845672152.jpg
31 KB, 639x480
>>63552731
>Mandela Effect
>tarot
>skinwalkers
>Magick
>tulpa

killed /x/ AND GODDAMMIT IF I SEE ONE MORE ELISA LAM THREAD I MIGHT JUST BOMB A CHILDREN'S PRESCHOOL I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
>>
>>63552816
>>63552612
>>63552706

wtf is all this about then?

it is where the wild things are.
whats with all the /x/ accusations?
>>
File: 1437122960405.jpg (93 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1437122960405.jpg
93 KB, 960x949
>>63552915
>it's an elisa lam thread
>>
What if we just live in a separate dimension from the real one, like in bioshock infinite

Like woah man try to imagine this for a moment, maybe joe rogan was right all along
>>
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 400x364) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 400x364
>>63552612

probably because that's what it's called

take your edited image back to whatever subreddit is pushing this le brownstien bears alternate reality meme
>>
File: jesus.jpg (191 KB, 638x900) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
191 KB, 638x900
Reminder that one thing is ruining both /x/, /lit/, and /his/: religious discussion.

I say this as someone who's devoutly religious. We avoided it for a long-ass time, but religious discussion has finally come to 4chan and it's not going away. It's time for /rel/. It's time to have a dedicated board for God stuff.
>>
>>63553843
should petition gook moot about this if you really want it. he's created more boards in the past 6 months or so than anyone has though possible
>>
>>63553820
yours doesn't even have a Caldecott you fucking pleb take your shitty trole elsewhere
>>
>inb4 berenstein
Max was such a shit, he ruined everything with them wild things, leaves on a boat and sails back home where he expects to be loved after being a little shit
>>
>>63553843
That would attract a lot of unwanted attention from edgy atheists though
>>
File: Berenstein.jpg (51 KB, 622x598) Image search: [Google]
Berenstein.jpg
51 KB, 622x598
>>
Where the Wild Things Are is a good movie
>>
>>63553739
Mandela Effect. Posits that there was a universal shift or something, and we all remember a certain thing being spelled differently, proving that we're in an alternate universe.

Berenstain/Stein Bears is the most prominent example.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.