[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 7 days from now I'll be seeing the return of Luke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>tfw 7 days from now I'll be seeing the return of Luke Skywalker

its going to be so glorious brehs
>>
>>63552442
can't wait to discuss how great it is with your dad and post about it on /tv/ op?
>>
BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO TAASCHE STATION TO BUY POWER CONVERTORS?????
>>
op is shilling for isis
dont go
hundreds will die
>>
>>63552466
Yup! Also nice dubs.
>>
File: 7319-30906-0.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7319-30906-0.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
I really hope it isn't just a sequel hook cameo. I'm fine with him not playing a huge role, but if his only scene in the movie is to say "come back in Summer 2017 to see me in action!" I'll be pissed

JJ has been hyping Luke's appearance so I'm thinking he will play a small but major role in the climax, becoming the Yoda role in episode VIII
>>
>>63552442
>tfw 7 days from now you'll be wishing there was more Luke Skywalker in this shitty excuse for a Star Wars sequel and praying the next movie is about him exclusively
>>
File: 420420.jpg (43 KB, 330x414) Image search: [Google]
420420.jpg
43 KB, 330x414
>>63552505
>>
File: 1415227433610.png (174 KB, 336x320) Image search: [Google]
1415227433610.png
174 KB, 336x320
>Luke Skywalker

moar like fluke skywalker amirite

well at least he can afford some cigarettes with the pay for these 2 minutes of screen time for a couple of weeks then it's back to digging trash bins again kek
>>
>>63552526
I assume you know that the leaks suggest he is literally just there in the final scene to help people delude themselves that the next movie will save the franchise.
>>
>>63552562
>the leaks

Oh my God for the last time there are no leaks, that Google doc is just speculation
>>
>>63552505
I think you have schizophrenia senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.