[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is you're opinion of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (83 KB, 760x323) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
83 KB, 760x323
what is you're opinion of this movie?
>>
>>63551161
it really makes me want to buy Duracell batteries for some reason
>>
I actually think it's the best of the prequels. Yeah, Jar Jar and Jake Lloyd, but Christiansen is 10x the mistake AND focal point that Lloyd was in his movie. I can't believe some people think RotS is almost on par with the original trilogy when there is so much cringe in even his best scenes.
>>
Now post the one where the prequel trilogy is rated higher than the OT if they had only counted the original reviews
>>
>>63551250
whats the OT
>>
C- on own, solid B with friends
>>
>>63551307
Episodes 4, 5 and 6
>>
>>63551307
Original Toaster
>>
>>63551198
nah Revenge is better. Phantom is hot shit.
>>
>>63551367
Original Trilogy
>>
>>63551161

I unironically love it.

It's not a perfect film but I just think it's amazing.
>>
I really wish I had the long lasting power of Duracell
>>
>>63551464
Same here.

We're a dying breed.
>>
an insult to filmmaking, quite possibly the worst film ever made
>>
>>63551161
What the fuck?
>>
It doesn't exist in the superior Machete Order.
>>
>>63551161
What is it with rotten plebetoes and their battery shit for star wars? Why did they put that? Where does it come from?
>>
>>63551307
Old testament
>>
q
>>
>>63551161
I remember when this got re-released in 3D, I really wanted to go see it but none of my friends did and my theater has a no singles policy.
>>
>>63551198
>Thinking the actors were the mistake

Watch the Plinkett reviews again. The actors did the best the could with the dialog and the non existent direction they were given.
>>
>>63551198
After rewatching it, I have to say that jake lloyd wasnt even that bad. He showed more emotion and character than the other actors. Which was more of a dialog issue than anything else
>>
>>63552715

What kind of fascist hellhole are you living in, going to the movies solo is rad
>>
>>63551790
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.