[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right lads, get in here. We are going to make this Boba Fett
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: 4417309054_af7270dc5b.jpg (91 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
4417309054_af7270dc5b.jpg
91 KB, 357x500
Right lads, get in here. We are going to make this Boba Fett movie ourselves. Post your ideas

>Actors
>Plot
>Other shit
>>
>>63551042
Idris Elba is Boba Fett
>>
He wouldn't work as a main character. The reason why he's so badass is because we see so little of him. Not counting the prequels that totally ruined his entire character.
>>
Louis CK is Boba
Mary Louise Parker is Love Interest/Bounty
Gary Oldman is Mob Boss Alien
Michael Cera is Boba's Young Ward who makes gadgets and mops Slave 1
Action all takes place on a space station city where most of the population has some plague that turns them into tentacle mutants.
>>
fett noir
>>
>>63551081
There has been talks of him getting his own movie, nothing concrete yet though.

For some reason I see them making it something similar to Suicide Squad but more family friendly since it's Disney.
>>
File: 883713.png (1 MB, 3828x1608) Image search: [Google]
883713.png
1 MB, 3828x1608
[Daytime Exterior, Bespin]
Enter Lobot.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 320x400
>>
>>63551042
>Movie has Jabba hire him to capture someone
>Has him met with contacts and intimidating thugs to get info on target
>Finds target and fight breaks out
>Target flees but has a tracer attached to him
>Target gets protection from rival of Jabba
>Badass fight sequence where Boba takes down the entire gang and captures target
>Get paid a bonus for killing the gang
>As Boba turns over the target he gets contacted on his holocom
>A request to meet with Vader
>Ending is him going to the Episode 5 meeting
>>
>>63551217
>Boba was Walter White in season 1
>>
>takes place after RotJ
>show Boba's face as little as possible
>Show him escaping Sarlacc pit and going on Bounty Hunter adventures
>Show the seedier, lowlife side of the Star Wars galaxy, with Boba going after serial killers and slavers and such

I really hope they're not going for Michael b Jordan still
>>
>>63551217
>>63551273
That's from the special edition reshoots of RotJ

This is original boba
>>
>>63551081
What if it was more of a visual movie, where Boba is a silent protagonist? Could work tbqhwyf
>>
Boba tries to go about it his daily life but keeps falling into inconveniently placed Sarlacc Pits.
>>
Temuera Morrison as Boba Fett. The movie's about him taking an easy job that requires him to eat cereal in a pod on a rain planet while long necked alien jab him with DNA-extractors and occasionally he gets to micromanager other bounty hunters. He does it all for his son because times have been tough since his old lady died.
>>
>>63551345
Isn't that what happens in the expanded universe? I feel like he ended back in the Sarlacc pit at least twice after escaping
>>
>>63551323

When were the reshoots shot? How much of the set did they recreate?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 458x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 458x515
What about IG-88 as the love interest?
>>
Sharlto Copley is the only choice and you all know it
>>
>>63551524
>Sharlto Copley

I would actually be ok with this, family
>>
>>63551454
Around 1996 I would presume. They weren't anything too extensive, mostly just a few new shots of the Max Rebo Band, the dancers, and that green twilek falling into the pit. It probably wasn't necessary to reconstruct the whole set but I can totally see George wasting time and money just to put a stupid dance number in RotJ
>>
File: Dengar-TCW.jpg (42 KB, 488x848) Image search: [Google]
Dengar-TCW.jpg
42 KB, 488x848
>>63551472
>not Dengar
>>
>>63551560
Bitch looks old as shit

Probably got a pussy like a Sarlacc pitt and give that nigga PTSD
>>
>>63551524
Michael Wincott would be a decent choice.

He's getting old, but he'd be wearing the helmet so all the audience would get is dat voice.
>>
Make the movie about a bounty on the run, say, a pair of Rebel misfits that got caught sabotaging an outpost. Enter Boba, who hunts them like he's a jetpack wearing Terminator.
On the run and with him in pursuit, they encounter a new threat that's bigger than the three of them, so they must work together in defeating it. At the end, Boba doesn't honor their deal of simply walking away and captures them, but hands them in alive instead of dead like he originally intended.
>>
>>63551042
nicolas winding refn to direct, just remake drive with a star wars make over
>>
>>63551042
> He is not the narrator
> He is not the main person in any of his scenes
> The entire movie follows his victims, escapes and people who pay him.
> He is never directly the "main character" but we follow his story line
>>
He has to hunt down a group of rebels who have been taking down the Empire from the inside by working for them until they were caught and are now on the run
>>
>>63551693
>Pussy
Thats a man, baby
>>
>>63552033
Fett is a back-door smuggler?
>>
>>63551989
10/10

would be great, but Disney is far too conventional to ever go for it.
>>
>>63551560
>Boba, Iggy, Dengar and Bossk were all pals during the Clone Wars
It pisses me off how small the universe feels after the prequels.
>>
Yojimbo/A Fistful of Dollars, but at a planetary scale.
Second and third would be For a Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly in space.
If they made a fourth, make it a High Plains Drifter affair and in the unlikely event of a fifth, an Unforgiven where he returns from retirement for one last mission.

All the while, never take the mask off. In maskless scenes, we don't see his face. Karl Urban in instead of Stalloneing it.
>>
007 in space.

James Bond doesn't have much of a character, just like Boba Fett and those movies work for the most part.
>>
Idris Elba is Boba.
Rooney Mara/Natalie Dorner is Boba's wife.
I think it should be a romance movie.
>>
A Pulp Fiction 3 interweaved acts type, lots of black humor, glorified violence Boba Fett movie.
>>
File: The-man-with-no-name.jpg (71 KB, 558x793) Image search: [Google]
The-man-with-no-name.jpg
71 KB, 558x793
>>63551081
TMWNN is a stoic, "I dont give a fuck" bad ass and he has an entire trilogy of movies devoted to him.
>>
>>63551280
I heard Creed was good, so it's probably going to be him
>>
File: uUyuT.jpg (27 KB, 494x503) Image search: [Google]
uUyuT.jpg
27 KB, 494x503
>tfw no Star Wars 1313
>>
>>63551280

This. The bounty hunter game was great, though that was Jango.
>>
>>63551081
The Tales of the Bounty Hunters short story for him was great, in fact the whole book was.
>>
>>63552098
This is our movie, anon
>>
There should be flashbacks to his time with Cad Bane
>>
>>63552111
m8, it was already established before the prequels and TCW that they all knew each other. Read Tales from Jabba Palace and Tales of the Bounty Hunters.

But yeah I agree with you about how small the universe feels.
>>
>>63551042
>Never show him getting out of the pit
>Have some random characters keep dropping rumors of what happened to him and asking how he got out
>>
>>63551042

>jason statham's voice

>never take off the mask

>boba fett hunts a high value target and follows him into hyperspace not knowing where he's going
>comes out of hyperspace to emerge in a trap, surrounded by a massive fleet
>uses flares bang canisters etc. to flee, hides on nearby planet, ship somehow damaged I'll work that shit out later nigga
>while on planet eventually comes across young han solo who is out for a drink after doing the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs
>parsec is a unit of length
>shiggy diggy
>>
>Flashbacks of people telling tales of seeing him recently and all these bad-ass things he has done
>Ending shows him dissolving in the pit and none of it really happened
>>
>>63552788
Now that is something I can get behind

>>63552148
>>63551989
These are some nice ideas
>>
Story starts with him blasting his way out of sand vagina. He's pretty fuck ed up. He's been in the belly of the beast for 30 years. Realizes that slave 1 is missing, having been taken away by Raiders decades ago. Whole movie takes place on tattooine. Love letteres to spaghetti westerns. Fett tries to adapt to new times. Whole goal of the moviw is to get his ship back and go back to kamino to rest.
>>
File: 5276639650_df5e30a3f9_z.jpg (59 KB, 471x386) Image search: [Google]
5276639650_df5e30a3f9_z.jpg
59 KB, 471x386
>>63552788
Yeah, he should be a legend. Someone no other bounty hunter dares cross, unless he's operating in a fringe system where his legend has yet to spread. He should shoot first, and he should be amoral in a similar way the MWNN is.
>>
>>63551524
>>63551539
This would be perfect but because everyone will cry racism it won't happen
>>
>>63552906
I want that outfit in the movie
>>
>Hes actually old enough to play boba 20 years after episode 6
Im sold
>>
His real name is Bob Alfred Fetterman.

The reason Slave 1's cockpit changes position when it's flying is because Boba Fett has no comprehension of up or down.

The rocket on his back is purely for show.
>>
>>63552956
Same, to be honest family
>>
>>63552568
All of those movies are slow, atmospheric, and not reliant on him directly to tell the story. Disney's Marvel's Boba Fett: Age of Clonetron has to be precisely not any of that in order to get the dumb cows in the theater and spend their whole paycheck on Boba Fett dolls for their kids for Christmas.
>>
>>63551042
shadows of the empire.
>>
>>63551042
Michael Jordan as Boba Fett. And if you're wondering why I would like him, as a PoC to play the character instead of a white male, it's because it DOESN'T MATTER EITHER WAY
>>
>>63551042

Special Aspects
- No Scene is ever taken from Boba's pertspective
- In each Scene, it starts before Boba Enters and ends after he leaves
- We are supposed to "catch" what boba does but there is usually something interesting going on in the foreground to distract us

His overall story
- Kamino give him free room, weapons and food, once in a while nervously request things from him since they don't trust anyone else and he used to be a clone
- He steals a competitors DNA
- Jaba is his best customer and he treats Jaba very well
- Jaba requests a debt to be paid, Boba gives him his disintegrated body, the keys to his house and Bank account information
- Empire at times put him on terrorism missions to ensure civilians see the Empire as safety, often the most fun
- These are meant to be Spec Ops scenes. Looking like a normal person doing slight of hand bombings and pretending to be part of some pirate group.
- As a pirate he always turns whatever he stole to the empire, the empire then frames another man.

Climax -
Kamino needs to sabotage a competitor that might steal the Empire
Jaba needs a Kamino debt to be paid
Empire gives him a mission to terrorize Jaba

Boba tells Jaba of the issue about the empire,
-Jaba creates plans to setup a "false bombing"
-Jaba accepts this as a necessary loss considering how much money Boba collects

Boba has one of his insiders implant a bad DNA sample, he sets up a couple of "accidents"

Boba, gets his money from Kamino
Boba asks for the money for Jaba
-They say not now
-Boba gets intimidating
-They ignore him
-Boba kills one
-Fear fills their eyes
-Money suddenly appears
Boba gives the money to Jaba

Boba collects money from empire.

Moral: Boba likes money
>>
>>63552604
Talking about it the other day in some article
It may still happen
>>
I don't really care if Michael B. Jordan plays him as long as he NEVER, UNDER ANY CURCUMSTANCES takes off the helmet...

Jordan has the athletic build for him, and I think he could convey the body movement/language.

As long as he's an amoral, "in it for the money" character I'll be happy. Just don't make Fett some bullshit anti-hero protagonist.
>>
>>63554063
>Boba Fett with a nigger accent/voice

I couldn't handle it
>>
>>63554166
Sorry, I meant to add he shouldn't voice him.

Statham should voice him.
>>
>>63554166
>He only hunts down "white bois"
>>
>>63554063
>Just don't make Fett some bullshit anti-hero protagonist.

This. All of this.
>>
>>63553136
Underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x456
>>63551042
Fuck boba, I want a buddy bounty hunter action-comedy staring Jackie Chan as dengar and idris elba as Bossk
>>
File: Candy.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Candy.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>63554063
>>
>>63554344
lost it
>>
Basically, Payback with Star Wars characters
>>
>>63552111
there was the bounty hunter guild or something in the old EU, it was always like that.

4LOM and Zuckuss were the newfags and IG-88 had like 4 versions though. The one you see in V wasnt the same one you shoot down in Shadows of the Empire, but im not sure if they kept that idea for the new EU
>>
>>63554340

> Jackie Chan as Dengar

why
>>
>>63555047
>PLEASE BOSSK, WE NEED TK GET TO DA GUILD
>MAN WAT DA HEELLA WRONG WICHU DENGAR MAN, DAMN

fuck it, Chris tucker as Bossk too
>>
Temuera Morrison is the logical choice, unless he never takes off his helmet. If the special editions are kept canon then he should be played by someone with a New Zealand accent, period.

The movie should have limited dialogue, could do something similar to John Wick because that worked really well and would be awesome given the intergalactic setting.
>>
>>63553904
wasn't kamino destroyed senpai? pretty sure it's canon too
>>
>>63555557

Battlefront 2 or Rebels?
I don't think Battlefront 2 is cannon
>>
Edgar Ramirez
>>
>>63551042
Boba Fett's Wild Sarlaac Adventures!

Entire thing takes place in a Sarlaac's stomach.

Ends with him being digests and his armor shat out.

CGI animated feature, rated R for the sex scenes.

Features Vin Diesel as the voice of Boba Fett. All he says is "Boba Fett" during the movie.
>>
They will royally fuck up Boba Fett. You all know this. He won't be a stoic, strictly business related bounty hunter just doing the job. He'll get embroiled in romance and galactic politics or some shit and have to rescue some wealthy warlords daughter or some shit.

They will fuck it up. Best to leave him as a background character.
>>
>>63551151
HOL UP
>>
>>63551266
your plot is shit. are you max landis?
>>
They really need to go into the Mandalorian aspect of him.
>>
>>63557522
I would love it if the just scrapped the prequel backstory and have him grow up an idealist and have his views of right and wrong slowly eroded until he becomes cold and emotionally disconnected person.

Really toss out the good vs bad shit of Star Wars and show the rebels fucking up peaceful empire planets. Have him like a storm trooper cop slowly being disillusioned with the empire, joining the rebels then realizing they are just as shit and going his own way.

...instead i bet will get some bullshit about how he could have been a Jedi and blah blah blah
>>
>>63552604

im sick of space priests and gubment bullcrap, bounty hunters and outlaws fit in too perfectly for a franchise like star wars
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.