[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW EPISODE TOMORROW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: ashvsevildead.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ashvsevildead.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1080
>The original composer of the original Evil Dead movies Joseph LoDuca returns to compose the music to Ash vs Evil Dead. In an interview, Sam Raimi states that the 1970s music selected for the series is based on the lack of growth the Ash character has progressed over the past 30–35 years, and that, "the music should reflect the last time he was engaged in society, and living".

So fucking based.

Predictions for tomorrow?
>they meet up with the paramilitary group
>deadite paramilitary guy shows up
>kills a bunch of people, they become deadites
>deadites with guns

I hope they show where Lucy Lawless went instead of her just popping back.
>>
>>63549659
Predictions:
>Kelly gives me a boner again
>>
>>63549659
>I hope they show where Lucy Lawless went instead of her just popping back.
She didn't go anywhere, she went into the fire and Amanda didn't bother to check if she needed help. She'll be back on the trail, but now with massive burns covering her face.
>>
>>63550368
Amanda looked at the pyre and saw that neither of them were there anymore, decided fuck it, and bailed. That deadite took Lucy somewhere. There's been a preview showing Lucy Lawless stumbling around near the pyre with ashes on her face and clothes, but that's it.
>>
How many episodes left?
>>
>>63550578
four
>>
anyone else simply not give a shit about this show? i like ED2 and AoD as much as the next guy, but it's so stupid as a show. unnecessary.
>>
>>63550780
Fuck off, faggot. You clearly don't like ED2 and AoD as much as the next guy.
>>
File: just a hit.webm (3 MB, 852x478) Image search: [Google]
just a hit.webm
3 MB, 852x478
>>63549876
>>
>>63550780
All tv shows are unnecessarry really. Yeah it's stupid, but it's entertainment. That's the point.
>>
>>63550896

>breach is open

Was she going to fire the shell with telekinetic power or something?
>>
>>63551201
Dunno if it's possible, but the point of the scene was that she was going to use the lighter to fire the shell.
>>
File: necessary death.webm (2 MB, 1272x716) Image search: [Google]
necessary death.webm
2 MB, 1272x716
>>
>>63550855
some things are better left as movies, you cocksucker you.
>>
>>63551410
Maybe so, but this isn't one of them, dickless.
>>
>>63549659
My favotite show right now. cambell is carrying it tho.
>>
>>63551584
*Campbell
>>
>>63551346
it was funny though
>>
>>63551346
>perfect opportunity to show a kid dying
>in a show driven by gore and horror
>and the death was humorous
>and gave the MCs a chance to actually be horrified
>instead of being action heroes all the time
>unnecessary

What a boring approach to television you have.

>>63551584
Undoubtedly, basically the only reason I watch it.
But my goodness, how he shines.
>>
File: negrette.png (237 KB, 395x381) Image search: [Google]
negrette.png
237 KB, 395x381
>>63551934
>>unnecessary
But filename says necessary.
>>
File: wait a sec.png (222 KB, 1039x1000) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.png
222 KB, 1039x1000
>>63551985
>>
It seems to short at 24 minutes an episode. I've neither been impressed nor disappointed.

The Hobart meat slicer scene was wonderful, though. I'm always happy to see new kill scene.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.