[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this BE more of a Friends thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dat could this BE anymore.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dat could this BE anymore.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Could this BE more of a Friends thread?
>>
>>63545858
Could you BE anymore of a redditor?

Seriously anon you post this thread at least once a week and never get any real responces. Why keep doing it?
>>
>>63545943

I've been doing it since before you started posting on 4chan clearly anon

Call it routine
>>
>>63545993
Come on mate, I've watched you change the layout of these threads because the earlier ones were too easy to mock.

Do you really want to talk about Friends or are you memeing? I'm old enough that I saw the whole run started when I was youngish teenager.
>>
ross is by far the funniest and most tragic character of the show
chandler is ok but overrated
>>
>>63547152
joey was funny when he was just mildly dumb, before they made him full blown retarded
>>
File: PIVOT.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PIVOT.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
PIVOT
I
V
O
T
>>
>>63545858
I will never forgive this show for making How I Met Your Mother possible.
>>
>>63547941
>>63547941
what is wrong with himym
>>
>>63548013
It's definition of a Reddit-tier show.
>>
Did you guys know matthew perry has a freaky hand? Google it
>>
lgtss

Ross
Chandler
Monica
Joey
Rachel
Phoebe
>>
>>63547190
This. He was always good as a dude just without common sense. Although, Ross was better when he wasn't a boarderline faggot.
>>
>>63548069
wow, i will woo my friends with this knowledge, thank you anon
>>
>>63549265
I'll never forgive them for stopping his character development in its tracks around season 7. He's exactly the same at the beginning and end of the series, save for his salary, same apartment and all and he never got a serious relationship written out for him
>>
>>63546154
I think its time to move on grandpa. The night is for the living not the old and washed up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.